I'm still very young i have tons of time to ascend

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
For some people 28 yo Is old for some others 28 yo Is still a child. Stop putting pressure on me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, ReadBooksEveryday, atlantean and 15 others
Get your shit together man, society is merciless when you hit 30 and don’t have shit to show for

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, boss8055 and lastamericanvirgin
Get your shit together man, society is merciless when you hit 30 and don’t have shit to show for
depends on how you look you don't have the number written on your face

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and deadstock
I'm also 28 but unlike losers on this forum I already have 100+ slays and rich. just looking for a virgin wife now and that's it.

also already have kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and boss8055
I'm also 28 but unlike losers on this forum I already have 100+ slays and rich. just looking for a virgin wife now and that's it.

also already have kids
ok pal don't give a shit. i play the long game

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, not__cel, Manletmachine and 2 others
u look good for 28. Unironically just get a job with good chance of upward progression bro. Ever thought about moving out of Italy or going back to school?

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and lastamericanvirgin
How many kids do you have bhai
IMG 20240601 044952
i am the kid. Do you expect Someone this juvenile to have his shit together. Men like me explode at 30 yo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, lastamericanvirgin and ChadL1te
u look good for 28. Unironically just get a job with good chance of upward progression bro. Ever thought about moving out of Italy or going back to school?
Yeah Bro it's not like i went to the Ward because i couldn't even find a job as a toilet cleaner. What do you suggest take another degree?? Maybe this time in mathematics?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Leave Italy and look for a job elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and tombradylover
Yeah Bro it's not like i went to the Ward because i couldn't even find a job as a toilet cleaner. What do you suggest take another degree?? Maybe this time in mathematics?
try getting into law school lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
nigga why are you mad it's the truth
because 1)
gurwpbwapcaa1.jpg
this is thinning hair
2) we don't bald in my family my dad has still black thin hair at old age

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
because 1)
gurwpbwapcaa1.jpg
this is thinning hair
2) we don't bald in my family my dad has still black thin hair at old age
That is niggas balding heavily his hair is very thin yours are not so thin but still considerably thin

28 is not exactly old, but it's close to old, so hurry up before you blink and turn 35.

That is niggas balding heavily his hair is very thin yours are not so thin but still considerably thin
you're not getting in my head. i know how thin hair looks like.

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
28 is not exactly old, but it's close to old, so hurry up before you blink and turn 35.
i don't care i don't even want a gf right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and lastamericanvirgin
Its more about biological age then the number on your ID.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Madridista
What the fuck are you talking about, man? You already ascended since the birth. You have always been a chad. Guys, look at @the BULL

He drives bikes

Cd75a83054ed718f94fe8a8070eab748  sexy men hot men

He fucks our moms

Size thumb QfmJzIcdAV

He's jacked af

Dcdb5a48dadc36fb4cb7486d253f818a  long haired men body shots

It's over if you're not @the BULL in 2024. The bull is driving bikes and fucking our mothers, meanwhile we're rotting here everyday.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
@moreroidsmoredates @WishIwasChico

IT'S OVER FOR YOU GUYS! THE BULL IS THE NEW CHAD SLAYER OF THIS FORUM!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and brucewayne78
For some people 28 yo Is old for some others 28 yo Is still a child. Stop putting pressure on me
Same. I'm about 40 as well, and I still have at least 30 years of a dating life. More if smart Ai cures aging, or we get more break throughs like red light devices (reverses most visible aging damage).

I have better social skills than when I was 20 and I'm progressing.

Half this forum thinks if you're still a virgin when you graduate college it's over. :ROFLMAO: They have no clue.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Same. I'm about 40 as well, and I still have at least 30 years of a dating life. More if smart Ai cures aging, or we get more break throughs like red light devices (reverses most visible aging damage).

I have better social skills than when I was 20 and I'm progressing.

Half this forum thinks if you're still a virgin when you graduate college it's over. :ROFLMAO: They have no clue.
tf ur reallly 40?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover