I’m stopping all of my medications

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I stopped taking Symbyax (anti psychotic) a week ago, and now I’m starting to feel the withdrawal side effects. Today, I was punching a tree and screaming for 10 minutes until my hands started bleeding. I was also punching myself in the face, coughing, and experiencing extreme body aches. Now I’m stopping a mood stabilizer called Lamotrigine, and then Vyvanse, a stimulant. I have no idea what will happen to me. I was super low inhibition when I was off my meds, so I might rope, but I’m tired of this goy medication FUCK BIG PHARMA! (If anyone here is on similar medication I’m basically going to be the lab rat to see if it’s ok to get off this medication)

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ey88, Nick.Harte, Costcosuperstore and 10 others
@Nick.Harte Will this make me too low inhib where I would rope?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
you have to get off them gradually unless u wanna seizuremaxx

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and M1lqn

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and CoreSchizo
what do you not care about? u posted nigga

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, M1lqn and CoreSchizo
Will this give me 2mm of lateral zygomatic projection and good supras saar?
yes but if you do it too hard youll look ltn like matt smith

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Why are tf are you taking these meds in the first place?

• +1
Why are tf are you taking these meds in the first place?
Cause I have autism and bipolar and several other things

• +1
Reactions: zrr
fast forward 2 weeks...
"teen shoots himself in the head while replaying jordan barret edits"

• JFL
Reactions: Melly, G.R.A.E, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I stopped taking Symbyax (anti psychotic) a week ago, and now I’m starting to feel the withdrawal side effects. Today, I was punching a tree and screaming for 10 minutes until my hands started bleeding. I was also punching myself in the face, coughing, and experiencing extreme body aches. Now I’m stopping a mood stabilizer called Lamotrigine, and then Vyvanse, a stimulant. I have no idea what will happen to me. I was super low inhibition when I was off my meds, so I might rope, but I’m tired of this goy medication FUCK BIG PHARMA! (If anyone here is on similar medication I’m basically going to be the lab rat to see if it’s ok to get off this medication)
vyvanse never did shit for me tbh

• Woah
When did you stop taking it @CoreSchizo

Was on the 2nd?

• +1
You remind me so much of my boy wtf. Godspeed bro

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
  • +1
i heard meth is a good medication

Bro how lmao?
He was a lot like you. Hella mental issues kinda schizo had to take so many meds. Eventually he hopped off all of his shit and he just became low inhib as fuckk. It caused him some problems but it also helped him alot.

• +1
Mirin low inhib keep going bhai

• JFL
No medication gives you a free lunch. You'll have to pay for the benefits with side effects.

• +1
Seriously, i started an ssri and immediately felt suicidal, worst feeling of my life, fuck goy meds

• +1
Seriously, i started an ssri and immediately felt suicidal, worst feeling of my life, fuck goy meds
Yeah medication fucks you up even worse long-term imo

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Yeah medication fucks you up even worse long-term imo
Adderall mogs tbh, ever tried it? Tbf i actually have adhd so it effects me differently.

• +1
Adderall mogs tbh, ever tried it? Tbf i actually have adhd so it effects me differently.
Yeah I have tried Adderall like 2 years ago. It didn’t work out though.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Yeah I have tried Adderall like 2 years ago though didn’t work out
You should use ur temporarily low inhib to go make cagefuel videos like the one at the movies:forcedsmile:

• JFL
EVERYONE THINKS THEY KNOW HOW MEDICATION GETS MADE BUT THEY DON'T REALIZE THE JUICE IS THE ONE PULLING THE STRINGS BEHIND THE SCENES THE JUICE IS IN CONTROL OF EVERY SINGLE PILLS AND SYRUP YOU SWALLOW THEY’RE PULLING THE CHAINS IN THE PHARMA WORLD WHILE YOU'RE ALL BLINDLY SWALLOWING WHATEVER THEY HAND YOU THIS SECRET JUICE BOWL ENTITY IS PULLING ALL THE STRINGS MAKING SURE EVERY MEDICATION IS FILTERED THROUGH THEIR CONTROL THE REAL POWER BEHIND THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY ISN’T THE BIG NAMES YOU THINK BUT THE JUICE BOWL THAT MAKES SURE EVERY DOSE IS PART OF THEIR PLAN TO CONTROL EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE THE REAL PUPPET MASTERS ARE THE ONES BEHIND THE CURTAIN MAKING SURE YOU'RE ALL UNDER THEIR THUMB

Try methamphetamine and live your life