I'm such a faggot for smoking cigarettes

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
I'm gonna quit this shit as soon I run out. I'm never smoking again, don't fall into this normie trap

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
It's good cope bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I recommend snus

real niggas smoke a pack a day only to get home and smoke a waterpipe the whole evening

I'm gonna quit this shit as soon I run out. I'm never smoking again, don't fall into this normie trap
E02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9 press x to doubt memes memesuper la noire doubt meme 419 238

Smoking while jerking off

or just throw the pack away and stop right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Achathin and Deleted member 470
You indeed are a pissweak Faggot permavirgin.

jfl at people who smoke and complain... edgelords. if you really want to stop then just do it, you could. I'm a heavy smoker, i know for a fact that its easy stop smoking, don't fall for the propaganda. In fact, I'm addicted to curry noodles more than i am to cigarettes. just stop buying packs if you don't wanna smoke.

jfl at people who smoke and complain... edgelords. if you really want to stop then just do it, you could. I'm a heavy smoker, i know for a fact that its easy stop smoking, don't fall for the propaganda. In fact, I'm addicted to curry noodles more than i am to cigarettes. just stop buying packs if you don't wanna smoke.
exactly what im gonna do

exactly what im gonna do
yeah but smokes are a good companion, not sure why you want to quit. The propaganda has been very successful lately, cigs aren't that bad though. its all good if you limit the number of cigs you light up in a day. usually smoking lights after hard work is best. smoking after a good meal or with coffee is also great. what i do not recommend is smoking every half an hour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Images 34 1569831160851

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
yeah but smokes are a good companion, not sure why you want to quit. The propaganda has been very successful lately, cigs aren't that bad though. its all good if you limit the number of cigs you light up in a day. usually smoking lights after hard work is best. smoking after a good meal or with coffee is also great. what i do not recommend is smoking every half an hour
drugs are always bad