I’m such a high inhib cuck

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
There’s a big music event on and a group of NT jocks and young sluts walked past me on their way to it. Two of the guys were saying “uppa uppa” and, trying act confident, I stared at them as they did so. They stared back, continuing to say it but in my direction now. Some of the sluts glanced over too. I felt my eyes watering and my mouth uncontrollably gaped open like some of spastic. Fucking hell :incel::incel::incel:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, TechnoBoss, Vermilioncore and 4 others
Jeez you sound like a little bitch

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Manletmachine
You don't have self esteem

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Manletmachine
looks overall, if you were staring at a truecel you wouldnt feel like that but confident

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If a man told me uppa uppaa in my face i would punch him

Men are intimidating. Not manlets, but you're not really a manlet. You gotta pick your battles. Usually it's not worth to get involved. It's essential to try to look better so less people bother you, lest you might end up having to go ER.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Men are intimidating. Not manlets, but you're not really a manlet. You gotta pick your battles. Usually it's not worth to get involved. It's essential to try to look better so less people bother you, lest you might end up having to go ER.
Women intimidate me more tbh

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Women intimidate me more tbh
At least you can beat them in a fight. Just call them dirty whores if they start clowning on your ass (point out if they have any flaws). ER would pour beverages on them at times but I don't recommend that.

• +1
At least you can beat them in a fight. Just call them dirty whores if they start clowning on your ass (point out if they have any flaws). ER would pour beverages on them at times but I don't recommend that.
Women know how to hit you where it hurts though. And it doesn’t matter what you say to them cause they get so much validation 24/7, rendering some random incel’s insults totally insignificant.

Women know how to hit you where it hurts though. And it doesn’t matter what you say to them cause they get so much validation 24/7, rendering some random incel’s insults totally insignificant.
Ok, but you need to think outside the box like a psychopath. Everyone has a weak spot. That could be a belief system, a sense of security or another person. I'm not saying you have to do anything, but it would help your confidence and self-esteem if you stood up for yourself.

• +1
What’s uppa uppa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and PeiFan94
Answer bud what’s so funny

• +1
Reactions: Aero and PeiFan94