I'm superior to you because i don't care about what foids think about me, or have sexual needings

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
You = controlled
Me = free

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Op= autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 21403, HollowCheek and 8 others
333titolo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 21403, Sub0 and 6 others
Yet u made a post about this on a looks/dating focused forum. Just lol

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Joe Rogancel and SidharthTheSlayer
Op= autistic
All made up definitions. A random foid can literally control your Life while i don't give a fuck. I'm not Happy only according to your standards but by my standards i'm Happy.

Yet u made a post about this on a looks/dating focused forum. Just lol
I have Friends here. People like you can Just put me on ignore since we're not Friends.

I have Friends here. People like you can Just put me on ignore since we're not Friends.
Friends on the internet

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

Social life of a 5’6 ‘italian’ manlet

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and the BULL
This is just a temporary front you're putting up to cope with the undesirable reality you can't escape, you're not fooling me with this talk boy

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 26859
this is why ur depressed

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
Thats a good thing tbh, happy for u bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Wtf I used to be like this before the BP, but after discovering it and after being single for 28 years so far I'm now a slave for their white pink soles... I'm doomed.

Obvious cope since love is a fundamental need for humans and us inkwells will never be happy or mentally sane because we lack it

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Kroker and the BULL
This is just a temporary front you're putting up to cope with the undesirable reality you can't escape, you're not fooling me with this talk boy
I would know if i gave a shit about what foids think about me. I'm 100% sure they don't affect me in any way possible.
this is why ur depressed
Depression Is Just temporary. Once i adjust to this new mindset i Will be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Obvious cope since love is a fundamental need for humans and us inkwells will never be happy or mentally sane because we lack it
Keep listening to literal devils that want you to be miserable. You can have the minimum and still be Happy if you want It. Just appreciate life

Wtf I used to be like this before the BP, but after discovering it and after being single for 28 years so far I'm now a slave for their white pink soles... I'm doomed.
You can go back to your original state if you want to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Kroker
How am i coping exactly? You think i'm faking not being attracted to foids or caring about what they think? I changed, evolved.
You made 100 threads about how dating is a nightmare

You changed, or women made you change?

Men going their own way or Men sent they own way?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Kroker
Keep listening to literal devils that want you to be miserable. You can have the minimum and still be Happy if you want It. Just appreciate life
Except life = love you complete retard, you need to impregnate women and raise children to be happy.

No Ur not i'm the true superior one

Attachments

• 2b450bb48544f4589252338ec521e838.mp4
    1.9 MB
You made 100 threads about how dating is a nightmare

You changed, or women made you change?

Men going their own way or Men sent they own way?
After dating enough foids i understood they bring nothing to my Life. With or without them Is the same. I'm also on 2 months no fap. I Just changed while you're still controlled by foids

Except life = love you complete retard, you need to impregnate women and raise children to be happy.
Who said so?? Keep listening to whatever they tell you.

Mirin bhutanesemonkmaxxing 🇧🇹

• Love it
who is "they"? i'm just telling you that love is the definition of life
Not really, the definition of Life Is breathing. When you Will have health problems you Will understand what Life really Means but It Will be too late because you failed to appreciate the gift.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Not really, the definition of Life Is breathing. When you Will have health problems you Will understand what Life really Means but It Will be too late because you failed to appreciate the gift.
I have my own health issues and it's one of the most important things, but health isn't the definition of life. Reproduction is

yeah but when you will have health problems you will understand how important is to have someone to take care of you

yeah but you will have health problems you will understand how important is to have someone to take care of you
?? the hospital will take care of me, not some foid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: khvirgin
I have my own health issues and it's one of the most important things, but health isn't the definition of life. Reproduction is
well most of the sex isn't aimed at reproduction. i also don't want to spawn children in this evil world where ppl like you live.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
That doesn't change anything

Fair enough but you will also never be happy if you don't
Tales. All to instill fear of missing out. I'm really chill in my dad's basement watching movies and TV series, spending 0 euros.

OP you type like an autistic teenager on the spectrum. Have you been diagnosed with autism by any chance?

OP you type like an autistic teenager on the spectrum. Have you been diagnosed with autism by any chance?
You type like some jew controlled moid slave of his cock. Have you been diagnosed with horniness?

Damn what a sight the bull putting copers in their place

You type like some jew controlled moid slave of his cock. Have you been diagnosed with horniness?
Whatever dicklett. If you saw my dick you wouldn't be able to look me in the eye again. I'm literally more of a man than you.

Whatever dicklett. If you saw my dick you wouldn't be able to look me in the eye again. I'm literally more of a man than you.
Who cares moid

You have achieved spiritual enlightenment, gotten free of your earthly shackles, reached nirvana, ascended to heaven and obtained philosophical apex.

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL and StuntmanMike
You have achieved spiritual enlightenment, gotten free of your earthly shackles, reached nirvana, ascended to heaven and obtained philosophical apex.
@khvirgin thinks i'm just coping 🤣🤣i Remember when i used to be like him

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
you became christian