I'm taking the bluepill

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

The Casanova Of Damascus 🖤
I won't say why because most of you won't understand, but I'm confident that it's the right decision.

Considering my knowledge in blackpill/Redpill and my game and my physical stats, I see absolutely no harm in being a good person in addition to them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, litaz, Gaygymmaxx and 5 others
@Gaygymmaxx @try2beme @PsychoH @PsychoDsk @Sushifart @Iasacrko @6PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and try2beme
Damn...
No reacts.

I miss the time when I was the captain...
I had 30+ users under my command

But I was not happy irl, I was only happy on the forum.

Now it's the opposite, I'm barely online nowadays, but that's because I'm really enjoying my life.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Sushifart and PsychoH
I won't say why because most of you won't understand, but I'm confident that it's the right decision.

Considering my knowledge in blackpill/Redpill and my game and my physical stats, I see absolutely no harm in being a good person in addition to them.
Boring

Puff puff 🚬

So you lied to me

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀

Logical you would do this not surprised at all. Once u ascend and complete the blackpill you workout almost simultaneously for the body halo or vise versa. The only thing left is the blue pill.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Narcissus🥀
Damn...
No reacts.

Now it's the opposite, I'm barely online nowadays, but that's because I'm really enjoying my life.
Aye aye cappie

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and Narcissus🥀
Logical you would do this not surprised at all. Once u ascend and complete the blackpill you workout almost simultaneously for the body halo or vise versa. The only thing left is the blue pill.
I don't think I need anything other than beautiful words to seduce any girl.

I've literally just did that on the Stacy of my new workplace, we're lovers now.

Fuck the forum, it brainwashes you into being a dark traid mf.

FB IMG 1702141260015

Me rn
(Except I'm a Chad)
((Really had to put that out))

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
I haven't talked to you in a long time, you used to be my arch nemesis
How you doin bro?

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
kys pussy niggaaaaaa suck a bbc or something

I don't think I need anything other than beautiful words to seduce any girl.

I've literally just did that on the Stacy of my new workplace, we're lovers now.

Fuck the forum, it brainwashes you into being a dark traid mf.
I <3 you

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
I haven't talked to you in a long time, you used to be my arch nemesis
How you doin bro?
My brother how are you bhaiiiiiiii you left me here and I’m still part of Narcy pirates

Damn...
No reacts.

Betrayal ur not one of us fuck off tbh have fun being a "nice guy" bluepill coper.

That’s dope, don’t tell us

Damn...
No reacts.

wrap it up unc