I'm taking the train to go back home

ka_cnt

ka_cnt

Future Tyrone, black women lover
As I do on a daily basis , my uni is 2 h and a half from where I live , the last train I have to take is an hour and an half long . I'm alone after studying something I don't and I won't understand to fight with 500 ppl for only 110 places . As I'm going home , I'm seeing a group of ppl around my age , boys and girls talking about their Instagram highlights, while mine are history stuff ( I'm too ugly to show my face ) and they're laughing and happy. I'll go back home suffering trying to go home only to work on the same stuff for an exam that will take place in January while they're chilling having an easy as fuck study path , and a healthy friend group ( tbf I met some people at uni ) and sexual lives while the longest time I spoke to a girl was 1 month ( It'll end at this month as she'll go abroad ) . I can't even hot women as a lifefuel, the ones I see are out of reach and I'll have to see the table in January to know if can be on the 110 ppl, if I'm part of them I can start to think about getting girls ...

• +1
Reactions: Clqs