I'm talking to a 28 yo Virgin

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Miring. She said She has some disease in the vagina so that penetration or even masturbation hurts her plus She said She only wants HTN+. She said i make the minimum cut off for her, and that She never even had a boyfriend because no HTN ever approaches her. She also has a face that looks like She had surgery, like very big lips, extremely slim nose, perfect features overall but somehow still weird, and talks to me about how She wants to get surgery anyway

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan, TechnoBoss, Debetro and 10 others
@moreroidsmoredates

im pretty sure She doesnt know what "HTN" means, in case you should be worried

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, 14vic and deadstock
im pretty sure She doesnt know what "HTN" means, in case you should be worried
She didn't literally Say that, She said "almeno carino" which in my book Is a HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Debetro and goo25
Miring. She said She has some disease in the vagina so that penetration or even masturbation hurts her plus She said She only wants HTN+. She said i make the minimum cut off for her, and that She never even had a boyfriend because no HTN ever approaches her. She also has a face that looks like She had surgery, like very big lips, extremely slim nose, perfect features overall but somehow still weird, and talks to me about how She wants to get surgery anyway
You mean you?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Tell her “well guess you better start training that mouth and assholr since your other hole is useless”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, asdvek, Allornothing and 8 others
These threads always give me a good laugh, thanks bro.

• +1
Reactions: h111
What's funny about that

• +1
Miring. She said She has some disease in the vagina
Id say it's time to move on bro, what if the disease is contagious and she tricking you and shit? I know this is a low IQ thing to say from me but imo not worth it, find another girl Bhai for your safety:owo:

• JFL
Id say it's time to move on bro, what if the disease is contagious and she tricking you and shit? I know this is a low IQ thing to say from me but imo not worth it, find another girl Bhai for your safety:owo:
It's all good. I don't want tò have sex anyway, plus Is not an STD

• +1
Reactions: h111 and PeakIncels
@moreroidsmoredates and?? You miring because i'm talking to a rare gem like that? She's neurodivergent as well. Incels' wet dream

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
@moreroidsmoredates and?? You miring because i'm talking to a rare gem like that? She's neurodivergent as well. Incels' wet dream
Why are you getting offended again so easily? Your thread just made laugh. Maybe you just lack self-awareness to see it.

you believe her? :feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah She had no reasons at all to spit bullshit. She said She gets a lot of messages but none are from pretty guys so She feels not so good looking, plus She has a disease that doesn't allow her to have penetration, so she's KHHV

Why are you getting offended again so easily? Your thread just made laugh. Maybe you just lack self-awareness to see it.
I'm not i Just don't understand what's funny about that story

I'm not i Just don't understand what's funny about that story
Imagine making threads about talking with a 28 year old “virgin” (she isn’t, but i’ll let you cope) with a vaginal disease, like wtf?

Tell her “well guess you better start training that mouth and assholr since your other hole is useless”
With this image attached

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
lil bro she either has a vaginal disease from too much dick
Or she has the vaginal disease “chadonlyis “

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and moredatesmorerapes
No. It's real. 28 yo female Virgin. She's like 1 in a 100000
I think you're focusing too much on that and missing the part where she got a disease going on

You're getting scammed my boy

I met a 29 year old one before, I really liked her a lot, she was pretty much perfect, mostly Spaniard, looked young like me, local, etc there were a couple weird things, but we really hit it off, then she ghosted me out of nowhere award, obviously to be that old and a virgin you can't be completely mentally sane as a female, but I like that, i'm not saying that's a bad thing, oh well is what it is, like TECHNICALLY in the grand scheme of things of course i'd rather be with an unvaxxed healthy young person but still it was really brutal.

I think you're focusing too much on that and missing the part where she got a disease going on

You're getting scammed my boy
Scammed for what??

Scammed for what??
For thinking she's 1 in a million, not only will sex be bad, like really bad, it also doesn't mean anything about her

A 1 in a million has self restraint and won't sleep around, she CAN'T sleep around. If she didn't have that disease she could be drastically different, heck she already has high criteria for someone who can't offer anything other than personality

For thinking she's 1 in a million, not only will sex be bad, like really bad, it also doesn't mean anything about her

A 1 in a million has self restraint and won't sleep around, she CAN'T sleep around. If she didn't have that disease she could be drastically different, heck she already has high criteria for someone who can't offer anything other than personality
It doesn't relly matter, She said She had never even dated, ofc i wouldn't date her for the penetration, there are different ways tò have sexual intimacy

It doesn't relly matter, She said She had never even dated, ofc i wouldn't date her for the penetration, there are different ways tò have sexual intimacy
Like I said, you can't be sure about her personality unless you really get to know, but if she's superficial when she herself has a physical problem that makes her not fit for society's standards, yet still has really high standards it's not a good sign

Also her disease might be the reason she won't date, cause she can't take it further, it's a very tricky situation just know the risk, she might just be average forced to be 1 in a million on the surface

Like I said, you can't be sure about her personality unless you really get to know, but if she's superficial when she herself has a physical problem that makes her not fit for society's standards, yet still has really high standards it's not a good sign

Also her disease might be the reason she won't date, cause she can't take it further, it's a very tricky situation just know the risk, she might just be average forced to be 1 in a million on the surface
It's not that, She said that gl guys never contact her anyway, and has low self esteem. She could still go out with a normie any time She wants. The physical problem Is not visible, she's a gl girl

28yo virgin :lul:

So you’ve been talking to yourself?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock
MVP ascended
theBULL ascended
juste ascended

This forum became chads.org

Don't you think you should kinda figure out what this disease is? I've never heard of a disease making penetration not an option. If it is an STD she of course won't tell you right away out of fear of embarrassment. The relationship will be a dead end even if it does work out/she doesn't have STDs because you will want sex but she won't be able to give you it. Unless she consents to some kind of cuck relationship where she lets you be with other women, but that's not even a real relationship that's degeneracy.

Miring. She said She has some disease in the vagina so that penetration or even masturbation hurts her
Sounds like her ass is perfect for the taking and she will soon get accustomed to a life of anal-only pleasures. Since she's still a virgin a lot of work will be needed here, to stretch, shape, model and tone her asshole for proper use, it's probably better to equip yourself with some anal dilators, stretchers, pumps, a set of butt plugs of different sizes, anal beads, dildos, vibrators, etc.

Last edited:
Don't you think you should kinda figure out what this disease is? I've never heard of a disease making penetration not an option. If it is an STD she of course won't tell you right away out of fear of embarrassment. The relationship will be a dead end even if it does work out/she doesn't have STDs because you will want sex but she won't be able to give you it. Unless she consents to some kind of cuck relationship where she lets you be with other women, but that's not even a real relationship that's degeneracy.
it's not STD. she said she just cannot have sex because penetration physically hurts. but anyway, she's still looking for a boyfriend, but says no gl guy hits on her besides me, even though she's clearly at least a MTB but tends more to HTB

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@Debetro what's so funny bro

Just fuck her in the ass

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back