I'm talking to a Korean girl over a language-learning app. I want to improve my 'social skills'.

D

Deleted member 19994

sjsjsjs
She said: How are you? (in my native language, of course!)
I replied: Good. Where are you from? (although her account states it's from Korea).

So, any advice? Is there any way to properly learn conversational skills to normie level?

JBW, but some retards in here say Spaniards are black people :ROFLMAO: :ogre:

I thought you was Arab.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
She said: How are you? (in my native language, of course!)
I replied: Good. Where are you from? (although her account states it's from Korea).

So, any advice? Is there any way to properly learn conversational skills to normie level?
Are u guy talking or just texting and what app?

• +1
Are u guy talking or just texting and what app?
I'm just trying to learn languages like Korean and all that shit. She just messaged me first. All other women flake, unlike guys. I literally got a picture of myself as a white average guy, so I don't look like a bot.

"Social skills" don't even exist. Just cope for MTN who want to believe they can get stacy by having good "game" (which also doesn't exist). If you don't want to be boring in conversation, just babble on like a crazy schizo about random stuff, it will be less boring than where are you from mlady :)

• +1
I'm just trying to learn languages like Korean and all that shit. She just messaged me first. All other women flake, unlike guys. I literally got a picture of myself as a white average guy, so I don't look like a bot.
If u wanna improve conversational skills, it's best to just talk with the person obviously granted she knows how to talk in atleast passable lvls of English or u can't progress since she can't teach. Common sense

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back