I’m tall but I wanna be taller (16)

G

grungymallard97

Iron
I’m 16 and in the region of 6’4/6’5 I wanna be taller (greedy ik) is there any ways I can gain an inch or so soft maxx? My growth plates r still open.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and <6PSLcel
I’m 16 and in the region of 6’4/6’5 I wanna be taller (greedy ik) is there any ways I can gain an inch or so soft maxx? My growth plates r still open.
unless you are trynna play in the NBA (next bakhmut assault) don't

are you from netherlands?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and wishIwasSalludon
Trying bonesmashing ur skull, it will increase ur iq and then you can find out a way yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, 5'7 zoomer, mouthwashdrinker and 5 others
unless you are trynna play in the NBA (next bakhmut assault) don't

are you from netherlands?
I’m from England but I probs have roots somewhere in like Armenia/turkey area, and yeah I play semi pro basketball rn

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and <6PSLcel
Trying bonesmashing ur skull, it will increase ur iq and then you can find out a way yourself
haha bro I’m actually really smart academically I just wanted a little bit of help sorry if my question was a waste of ur and everyone’s time Ik it’s probably basic af considering this is a looksmaxxing thread😭

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel, Rea and 1 other person
haha bro I’m actually really smart academically I just wanted a little bit of help sorry if my question was a waste of ur and everyone’s time Ik it’s probably basic af considering this is a looksmaxxing thread😭
Ok but for real if your places are still open take hgh or igf + peptides you could also try mk677.

There are some softmaxxes for heights but im 99% sure there cope

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
ungrateful greedy giant found

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ALP, MA_ascender and 3 others
Name tells you (I'm also 6' 5")
ohhh I love Islam tho I’m not a hateful Christian, my best friend is a Muslim very beautiful religion you have bro 🙏 where u from because Middle Eastern genes make giants ig😭

• +1
im also 6'5 and would also like to grow taller, but unfortunately there isn't anything u can rlly do, just shoe lifts and LL i guess

ohhh I love Islam tho I’m not a hateful Christian, my best friend is a Muslim very beautiful religion you have bro 🙏 where u from because Middle Eastern genes make giants ig😭
Thanks you! I also respect Christianity as well and my best friend is Christian too!

• +1
im also 6'5 and would also like to grow taller, but unfortunately there isn't anything u can rlly do, just shoe lifts and LL i guess
yeah I use shoe lifts so I appear around 6’7 but it’s cope end of the day

• +1
do u know anywhere I can get it in the UK bc I’ve looked and it’s illegal and nobody sells it
Not illegal pal, get it from pharmacy, use 6 iu a day and 12.5mg aromasin, hgh makes u grow aromasin keeps plates open for long, or get it online

• +1
Not illegal pal, get it from pharmacy, use 6 iu a day and 12.5mg aromasin, hgh makes u grow aromasin keeps plates open for long, or get it online
I thought unless u had height deficiency it can’t be sold but ima ss ur message and hope my mum can get me some😭

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and asdvek
how much do u lose in a day due to spine compression, i've been losing a fucking lot lately idk why
if I understand what u mean correctly I go from 6’5 without to around 6’4 so around 2-3 cm but I’m starting dead hangs

• +1
do u know anywhere I can get it in the UK bc I’ve looked and it’s illegal and nobody sells it
osgear.se ur gonna have to pay using ethereum or bitcoin or some of the other coins they accept but eh idk, go on kraken it's the best exchange and then get a crypto wallet, meta mask is good for ether

osgear.se ur gonna have to pay using ethereum or bitcoin or some of the other coins they accept but eh idk, go on kraken it's the best exchange and then get a crypto wallet, meta mask is good for ether
I don’t understand crypto shit😭 ima just have to try tho

if I understand what u mean correctly I go from 6’5 without to around 6’4 so around 2-3 cm but I’m starting dead hangs
i see, yeah thats normally the case for me, id wake up 6'5 and be 6'4/6'3.75 but recently i've been waking up shorter and losing like 2 cm worth of height

i see, yeah thats normally the case for me, id wake up 6'5 and be 6'4/6'3.75 but recently i've been waking up shorter and losing like 2 cm worth of height
How old are u because if ur young like me this might be bad?

• +1
im turning 19 soon, and what specifically "might be bad" ?
because if ur posture is bad u can develop scoliosis im prettty sure and especially if ur going through puberty as ur spine decompresses, if I were u dead hang for min 2-3 mins a day, it makes me 6’5.5 all day when I do

• +1
because if ur posture is bad u can develop scoliosis im prettty sure and especially if ur going through puberty as ur spine decompresses, if I were u dead hang for min 2-3 mins a day, it makes me 6’5.5 all day when I do
uh idk about that tbh