I'm teaching english in Korea rn

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

English teacherMaxxing
Was acc trynna work construction, bought the work shoes, gloves, got certificate. I called the office and apparently no job available.

So I improvised and got a position as an english coach (not exactly a "teacher" tho). I just grade tests and talk to kids in english JFL. I acc faked being American on the first day. The pay is minimum wage but only 4 work days and I only work 3.5 hours a day.

So far it's actually lifefuel. I thought I hated kids, but they are actually very well behaved and fun to talk to. I had absolutely nothing to look forward to in Korea (literally one friend who lives far away, I usually cope with video games and gym), and I thought I would be depressed af for a while here, but this job gave me something to look forward to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, butterworld, murdah and 2 others
@murdah this guy must be white huh?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Nah hes korean from the west
Nah but no joke I will have a chance to go to japan one day, funded by my uni. Might think about it, tho I am not a fan of racemixxing

• JFL
easy job so that's good

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
korea is shit

Nah but no joke I will have a chance to go to japan one day, funded by my uni. Might think about it, tho I am not a fan of racemixxing
Japan is good esp now cuz their currency is cheap af

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and murdah
Teach them how to say Ching Chang Chong nigguh !!

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Donquixote and murdah
Just get with slavic women instead, but if you do racemix, east asians are fine and will produce gl offspring.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
THE CLOCKS TICKING ONLY A FEW MONTHS BEFORE YOU ARE ENLISTED

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: N8verBegan and Richard Cheese