Im the #1 most knowledgeable softmaxer on the plannet, hmu to prove me wrong

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
I havent posted in a while, checked out some threads today. they are all horrible. once you REALLY get good a looksmaxing you will start to realize how bad these threads are lol. Most of the "good" extra info you cant even find on here.

.org was a good start for learning.

Also im the number 1 most knowledgable person in the entire world when it comes to looking better nonsurgically as a man. I think this would be the only place to find someone who disagrees, so if you disagree lemme know, id be interested in speaking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Mewton, pneumocystosis and 5 others
you should make a guide for noobies about everything 🤝

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Dunkelheit, Mewton and 7 others
you should make a guide for noobies about everything 🤝
i get paid well for my time, cant lol.

highest roi things ppl are not doing though is shaping their eyebrows properly, and getting lean tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Whitepill_Saint, Efendja and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and kingpiin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redfacccee, Whitepill_Saint, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
you obviously have time to spare if you are making a post like this
it took me 2 seconds buddy. and i haven't used .org in a while

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 29167
I havent posted in a while, checked out some threads today. they are all horrible. once you REALLY get good a looksmaxing you will start to realize how bad these threads are lol. Most of the "good" extra info you cant even find on here.

Also im the number 1 most knowledgable person in the entire world when it comes to looking better nonsurgically as a man. I think this would be the only place to find someone who disagrees, so if you disagree lemme know, id be interested in speaking.
Where do you get better advice than on .org?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and kingpiin
you obviously have time to spare if you are making a post like this
>you have 2 minutes to write a 100 word thread so you obviously have time spare to spend several hours writing a megathread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, mfk, wsada and 2 others
where did you take knowledge to a new level ?
Clinical trails and writing full indepth guides about looksmaxing topics. when you break down each part of a feature and then try to invent solutions to each problem, you end up discovering a lot.

just to name some things that i have never even seen on .org talked about
hydroquinone for face hyperpigmentation
vitamin B5 as a last resort to Accutane
proper eyebrow shaping
squinching routines

and some other stuff i wanna gatekeep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Whitepill_Saint, Lethbridge and 4 others
gatekeep why?
Clinical trails and writing full indepth guides about looksmaxing topics. when you break down each part of a feature and then try to invent solutions to each problem, you end up discovering a lot.

proper eyebrow shaping
squinching routines

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Where do you get better advice than on .org?
alot of the stuff you need to figure out on alternative platforms, all of my social media was centered around looksmaxing and the algorithm fed me some good stuff after hours of scrolling. also writing about a topic in depth makes u read a lot. for example if i wanted to know everything about the eyebrows, you could write about tilt, shaping, styles, growth, matience, steepness and more. those things have never been written in depth on .org

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and cyprian_tomaszewski
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and SteveRogers
give me some ways you can induce endochondrial ossification on the joint of your fingers through torsion

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and PseudoMaxxer
give me some ways you can induce endochondrial ossification on the joint of your fingers through torsion
99% of people claiming you can grow your cartilage are coping. even if u take glucosamine and chondroitin your not gonna get much finger growth.

• JFL
99% of people claiming you can grow your cartilage are coping. even if u take glucosamine and chondroitin your not gonna get much finger growth.
and the other 1%?

• JFL

proper eyebrow shaping
squinching routines

Wdym like using hydroquinone for hyperpigmentation without changing overall skin colour?

• JFL

I'm sure this has already been mentioned

Last edited:
  • JFL

You wrote to hit you up so i have 2 questions as a graycel

1. How do i shift my chin forward? My bite is a bit recessed but a more prominent nose combined with short ramus gives me a disgusting side profile. I tried permajutting but that leads to another question.

2. How to fix jaw assimetry? I am 99% sure it occured because of permajutting and while its not severe and doesnt affect other parts of the face like the nose, it bothers me. Also i see that my teeth are tilted. Or could this be a result from uneven mewing? I sleep on my side, but swap sides often, i never fall asleep on my back unless im dead tired though.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 26859
You wrote to hit you up so i have 2 questions as a graycel

1. How do i shift my chin forward? My bite is a bit recessed but a more prominent nose combined with short ramus gives me a disgusting side profile. I tried permajutting but that leads to another question.

2. How to fix jaw assimetry? I am 99% sure it occured because of permajutting and while its not severe and doesnt affect other parts of the face like the nose, it bothers me. Also i see that my teeth are tilted. Or could this be a result from uneven mewing? I sleep on my side, but swap sides often, i never fall asleep on my back unless im dead tired though.
#1 jutting or fillers / surgery
its an unsexy answer but when you simply need just growth there's no other option you need something to fill the area

another unsexy answer but if you were born with it, you can try to fix it depending on the area, but overall not much you can do.
one example of a fixable trait would be jaw asymmetry, you can chew on the other side, get braces, or do something else depending on the cause, but if u have something like a nostril smaller than the other (like i do) nothing u can do but surgery

• JFL
I'm sure this has already been mentioned
this isnt a megadosing thread he talks about taking 500mg :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Wdym like using hydroquinone for hyperpigmentation without changing overall skin colour?
i didnt say it wouldnt change ur skin. its a bleaching agent that inhibits melanin production

• JFL
  • JFL
i get paid well for my time, cant lol.

highest roi things ppl are not doing though is shaping their eyebrows properly, and getting lean tho
what age is safe to lean out at

• JFL
what age is safe to lean out at
Depends on how lean we’re talkin. It’s almost never going to be 100% optimal for your health and longevity.

• JFL

can i dm you

• JFL
#1 jutting or fillers / surgery
its an unsexy answer but when you simply need just growth there's no other option you need something to fill the area

another unsexy answer but if you were born with it, you can try to fix it depending on the area, but overall not much you can do.
one example of a fixable trait would be jaw asymmetry, you can chew on the other side, get braces, or do something else depending on the cause, but if u have something like a nostril smaller than the other (like i do) nothing u can do but surgery
Could hopping on a half natty stack like mk677 and enclomaphine provide enough test and or hgh to fix the recessed chin? Im like bodybuilding so it would be more worth it although im 17 and not as retarded as some my age are at this site so id do it only at 20+ years. Could it still do something for my face then?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Sondern
Could hopping on a half natty stack like mk677 and enclomaphine provide enough test and or hgh to fix the recessed chin? Im like bodybuilding so it would be more worth it although im 17 and not as retarded as some my age are at this site so id do it only at 20+ years. Could it still do something for my face then?
To my knowledge no. I’ve taken mk and I didn’t get any chin growth. I’ve been looking into the effects test could potentially have but nothing worth while if you are very recessed. My suggestion would be wait til older. Run a cycle or two (if your already committed if course I’m not actually recommending this) then get lean and get fillers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Kindnessmax
Mirin Deven Robertson avi, you a Brisbane supporter?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 50579
To my knowledge no. I’ve taken mk and I didn’t get any chin growth. I’ve been looking into the effects test could potentially have but nothing worth while if you are very recessed. My suggestion would be wait til older. Run a cycle or two (if your already committed if course I’m not actually recommending this) then get lean and get fillers
Alright thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Sondern
any idea on how to fix deviated septum and big nose?

• JFL
never even seen on .org talked about
proper eyebrow shaping
squinching routines
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
hair loss?
Doesn’t happen to everyone taking it and there are things you can do to get around it.
Most ppl don’t get it to begin with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 32094
op thoughts about bonesmashing?

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz, Whitepill_Saint and Sondern
Best antiaging stack?

• JFL

1) Do eye color changing drops work?
2) Who do you recommend following for fashion
3) How can i get better lower third without surgery? Already doing molar chewing with falim

• JFL
most knowledgeable softmaxxer:lul:.

This nigha saw the tiktok trend and opportunity for money, got back here after a year and is ready to get all of you Graycels money jfl at your dumbasses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and mfk
most knowledgeable softmaxxer:lul:.

This nigha saw the tiktok trend and opportunity for money, got back here after a year and is ready to get all of you Graycels money jfl at your dumbasses
bro what are you yappin about. i don't make any money off of .org losers

• JFL
Best antiaging stack?
depends on your biology, bryan johnson is a good example of this, where he tests what works and what doesn't then adjusts his protocol accordingly.

• JFL
1) Do eye color changing drops work?
2) Who do you recommend following for fashion
3) How can i get better lower third without surgery? Already doing molar chewing with falim
For sclera color maybe depending your original color
im a big fan of changing your algorithm to a certain style of content and then letting the algo feed you good stuff. i would suggest making a new tiktok account finding a bunch of normie style accounts and scrolling until you find stuff you like, interact with those posts so the algo feeds you more stuff.
although in general i think the classy / old money combined with well fitted cloths look is best. linen shirts and dressy pants or classy button boat shorts in the winter crewnecks, sweaters, fleaces, turtlenecks, quarterzips
there's a lot that goes into a lower third, but the highest roi your gonna get is chewing, some parts are really hard to change like the chin where your gonna need surgery or my suggestion fillers and then get surgery if u like the results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and cyprian_tomaszewski
What are the most effective softmaxes?
depends on your base, out of the 1000's of faces I've rated & looksmaxed, eyebrows are by far the most overlooked / no one touches them and they are very important to ur eye area

• JFL
I'm growing my eyebrows and eyelashes with castor oil. They look thicker, longer and darker now. I think the two most effective softmaxes are skinmaxing (i.e. Accutane) and leanmaxing. If you have a decent hair, a healthy skin and low body fat percentage, that's already 90% of what can be done about the face. But the details matter, as you said.
casteroil is the biggest cope imo, idk why so many preach it. i think most people just say it works because they heard it works, i tried it myself and got like no growth then i looked it up and found out there are no studies backing it up only anecdotal evidence.

if it worked for u congrats tho ig.

that's already 90% of what can be done about the face. But the details matter, as you said.
no this is completely wrong. most people can change a lot of their facial features

• JFL

i have a great lower third but i’m trying to fix my eye area. i have minox and dye for my eyebrows, castor oil for my lashes, and volufiline for some under eye support coming today. could i see some results from this or is it all just cope

• JFL
i have a great lower third but i’m trying to fix my eye area. i have minox and dye for my eyebrows, castor oil for my lashes, and volufiline for some under eye support coming today. could i see some results from this or is it all just cope
the minox and dye for your eyebrows are just the start, you need to shape your brows properly. if u send a pic i can morph them and give u some advice on that.
that's not cope

caster oil on lashes is complete waste of time, Latisse if gonna be ur best option, although it probably wont matter

volufline for undereye supper might be legit depending on the problems your having. i see a lot of ppl using volufline on under eye bags (i made the mistake myself) and that makes it worse, if u have under eye troughs / depressions / sunken under eyes its worth using but you should use with vaseline, and you need to use it for a very long time to see good results. for example in the clinal trails where women use it on the breasts, they get like a 4-9% increase (the good responders got like 7-9% after using it for 59 days. so if u use it for half a year it will prob give u some decent results

• JFL