I'm the absolute opposite of dark triad

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
I once got to know a fairly young girl who was married. We talked regularly and I could tell she liked me and I was attracted to her. I could have ascended with her but I didn't want to destroy her marriage. So I tried everything to avoid flirting with her. Eventually, when she understood I didn't have the intention of cucking her husband and ruining his life she suddenly started being more withdrawn and talking less. It's interesting how women need a man for moral decisions, it's like I gave her a wakeup call that what we were doing was wrong, so she started acting accordingly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Golang, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
volcel tbh

id do the same tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6497
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 3323 and 1 other person
I would tell the guy lol he would divorce anyway then

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I don't think this time is cope, I saw her husband, I legit mog him, plus, from the way she talked to me it was clear she liked me (she even blushed once). That was the best chance I'ever had in my life of ascending tbh

I don't think this time is cope, I saw her husband, I legit mog him, plus, from the way she talked to me it was clear she liked me (she even blushed once). That was the best chance I'ever had in my life of ascending tbh
You sound so innocent

I would tell the guy lol he would divorce anyway then
He saw us talking lmao, I could tell he was angry at me but I tried to keep it cool like I had no intention of cucking him

He saw us talking lmao, I could tell he was angry at me but I tried to keep it cool like I had no intention of cucking him

Well his wife had the intention of cucking him thats the worst thing and he should know that

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
That was the best chance I'ever had in my life of ascending tbh
I would feel gross if I ascended with a cuck's wife too. Unless she was very attractive, and the cuck was a chad or very wealthy man who can afford weekly hookers.

Never change. You have a high EQ don't let the low eq tards here ruin your personality type.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
I did the exact same thing with this whore I was talking who has a boyfriend of 3 years. She asked me later on why I was avoiding and why I stopped talking to her and I told her it’s out of respect for your BF. Long midfacecels have the purest hearts.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BonesAndHarmony
In my books you're a gigachad good shit op , may allah give you a wife with a pink pussy and bootyhole that's not a whore
Unnamed

• +1
Reactions: Lapuig
Real looksmaxxers are all sociopaths

Same shit happened to me with a relative Stacy. But I love my uncle too much to cuck him so I took the L.

LOW T.
I WOULD HAVE ENTERED THE HOUSE WITH 2 FULL LOADED GAUGE SHOTGUNS AND HANGED THEIR DOG ON THE WALL WITH A NAIL MACHINE. THEN I WOUD HAVE PROCEEDED TO INDULGE IN FULL BLOWN RAW SEX WITH HER WITH HER WHOLE FAMILY WATCHING AS SHE WILLFULLY ACCEPTS MY SPERM THRWARTING INTO HER BIRTH CANAL SO IN 9 MONTHS A BASTARD HIGH T SLAYER COMES OUT.

I would’ve shamed her if I were you and told her husband, and hope for her to get stoned