im the guy on the right, need help. how much cold showers do i need to ascend?

D

DeadByThirty

chad prevails despite your effort

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, drag, Pride and 4 others
you can't just take cold showers and expect to ascend, you need to lift weights while spinning plates and holding frame while mewing and being confident and cleaning yourself with tactical soap IN the cold shower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Donkeyballs and mirrormogger
you can't just take cold showers and expect to ascend, you need to lift weights while spinning plates and holding frame while mewing and being confident and cleaning yourself with tactical soap IN the cold shower
thanks, im trying to mog the guy on the left as he fucked my wife. i'm trying to prove to my wife I can do better than him. will this do the trick?

keep improving bro

buy scamza's course to become alpha male brooo!! :soy::redpill:

@hopecel

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
5 showers
also buy my PUA course here for only 150 bucks DISCOUNTED HALF OFF originally 300 LASTS 3 MONTHS GET WHILE YOU STILL CAN PLEASE BUY MY COURSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED TO PAY RENT :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

newgens never want to put in the work…

5 showers
also buy my PUA course here for only 150 bucks DISCOUNTED HALF OFF originally 300 LASTS 3 MONTHS GET WHILE YOU STILL CAN PLEASE BUY MY COURSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED TO PAY RENT :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Help

• JFL
Reactions: drag
5 showers
Wtf did u do

• JFL
5 showers
Someone ban this faggot

• JFL