im the king of games

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
girl tommorow gonna be wetting herself when i beat her at backgammon.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Krakowski, Deleted member 29796 and 1 other person
I am the king of loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 23115
This did not age well.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 21735
well if she liked me instead of suggesting this gay shit she would have suggested someting differnet
You can't even beat girls in simple board games. If this doesn't wake you up to being a low iq lackwit, I don't know what will.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You can't even beat girls in simple board games. If this doesn't wake you up to being a low iq lackwit, I don't know what will.
i didnt know how to play this thing lol. she was low interest anyway. my oneitis was easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
i didnt know how to play this thing lol. she was low interest anyway. my oneitis was easier
Lol. A high guy who is good at playing games would figure it out in a week. Or at least looked up some strategy guides or something. This is why you're such a low iq loser.

You know, iq mog is the most brutal. Because in order to understand that your iq is low, your iq needs to be high in the first place. That's exactly why you think your iq is high, while it is among the lowest, even in this retarded forum. That's might even be why girls don't sleep you in the first place. They probably all iq mog you and you don't even realize it.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger and Deleted member 23558
A high guy who is good at playing games would figure it out in a week.
i didnt have this much time buddy boyo. i had like 12 hours or so. not to mention playing irl is veeery different than playing on pc

You know, iq mog is the most brutal. Because in order to understand that your iq is low, your iq needs to be high in the first place. That's exactly why you think your iq is high, while it is among the lowest,even in this retarded forum.
even if i beat her she wouldnt have fucked me anyways. she would probably be annoyed becuse she got outsmarted by an ugly incel.

i didnt have this much time buddy boyo. i had like 12 hours or so. not to mention playing irl is veeery different than playing on pc

even if i beat her she wouldnt have fucked me anyways. she would probably be annoyed becuse she got outsmarted by an ugly incel.
Again, you prove my point. So you had 12 hours huh? Understanding the principles of a game like backgammon is gonna take max, like 10-15 minutes. And lol at you thinking it's different from playing on pc. Lol. How exactly?

But it's ok. Don't blame yourself. Your brain was just not made for that sort of complicated thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 29796
o you had 12 hours huh? Understanding the principles of a game like backgammon is gonna take max, like 10-15 minutes. And lol at you thinking it's different from playing on pc. Lol. How exactly?
because on pc its automated as fuck, irl u gotta move those things a lot

Don't blame yourself. Your brain was just not made for that sort of complicated thing.
u do realize that this backgammon thing was pure bs right?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Just lol.
why are you so fixated on brains being my problem? have you seen what other guys text like and how girls behave with them? do you know how easy it is for them?

why are you so fixated on brains being my problem? have you seen what other guys text like and how girls behave with them? do you know how easy it is for them?
Your verbal iq is fine. Your analytical iq is very low.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
why are u so fixated on looks not heing my problem?
Who said it's not your looks necessarily not being your problem. You can have both problems. But to be honest, from what I've seen your looks are fine. Your iq, is completely not fine.

. But to be honest, from what I've seen your looks are fine
not rly. i sturggle a lot and have to put lots of effort to get a girl's attention. if looks werent the issue a "hey whats up?" would suffice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
not rly. i sturggle a lot and have to put lots of effort to get a girl's attention. if looks werent the issue a "hey whats up?" would suffice
Believe it or not, it's incredibly easy to gauge a person's iq level through their face. So iq IS a part of the looks.

For example, Maher looks pretty dumb to me. Apparently, after watching an interview with him it's true as well. Even one of the comments on YouTube said that he seems slow.

A guy like Maher, no matter how "high PSL" will never appeal to a smarter girl (above average iq girl, in this case). Hell, it is a complete dealbreaker boner softener for me when the girl is too low iq.

it's incredibly easy to gauge a person's iq level through their face. So iq IS a part of the looks.
u said the second tinder girl looks dumb but she is actually in med school so iq cant rly be judged from face

A guy like Maher, no matter how "high PSL" will never appeal to a smarter girl
biggest cope ever

u said the second tinder girl looks dumb but she is actually in med school so iq cant rly be judged from face
Have I? I don't exactly recall what I called her exactly. I don't even remember what she even looked like. But, honestly one might be just be good at memorisation and get good grades for med school.

biggest cope ever
Think whatever you like. It does make a huge difference. Isn't Maher married to a Becky btw?

u are ruthless.....

so according to you, Maher couldnt get an ONS with the girls I meet?
Lol. The girls you meet are not that big of a deal in terms of iq. In fact they look edgy, emotionally unstable, somewhat creative types. Yes, being emotionally unstable may mimic some of the effects of a little bit higher iq. But if it's not under control and all over the place, it ain't that useful.

Besides, the modern women give ONS like nothing (especially your trashy whorish tinder girls). So of course Maher would be carried by his looks and physique. But believe me, that's all he can get. That is why he settled with a becky. I bet his conversations with his girls are dull and they would be getting bored of him quick. He is like a manwhore. Physically used but not respected much.

Obviously if the girl is dumb, they're gonna be the perfect couple. And there are a lot of dumb girls.

. In fact they look edgy, emotionally unstable, somewhat creative types.
this is basically the previous girl i met lol. girl looked like she was gonna cry and laugh at the same time

Besides, the modern women give ONS like nothing (especially your trashy whorish tinder girls)
they give them to others but never to me. im too ugly for that. all i can get is coffee or play some stupid game. things would be so different if they actually liked me.

this is basically the previous girl i met lol. girl looked like she was gonna cry and laugh at the same time

they give them to others but never to me. im too ugly for that. all i can get is coffee or play some stupid game. things would be so different if they actually liked me.
All I'm saying is, your mental capacity is an extremely huge failo. You would be getting laid way more easily with an average guy's brain.

your mental capacity is an extremely huge failo. You would be getting laid way more easily with an average guy's brain.
i got 3 degress do u seriously think im the dumb? the average guy is literally a vegetable

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
girls dont give a shit btw. girls only want a tall gl guy to have a quick fuck with
So you just memorised some stupid shit for tests and kissed some assistants' ass. It's obedient cuckboi training. Just repeat what you're told. Do as you're told. Do you expect me to be impressed?

The fact that you think getting some stupid piece of paper as the hallmark of your achievement, tells me everything I need to know.

No wonder you can't even figure out of your way in a basic ass game like backgammon. Education system raises morons and rewards morons.

i didnt lol. i worked on my own in the shadows of my basment

most test required spatially improvising solutions

i figured it out, but it takes practice to be good at it
If you scored good on those tests, then those tests must be for mentally challenged people.

• So Sad
keep coping buddy boyo
Ok fine fair enough. Maybe you're good at something. But why are you acting so retarded here then? Why couldn't you even figure out simple board game?

Hmmm. Could be unlucky. But could also be askill issue. Idk.
it wouldnt have gotten me laid anyways. if she wanted she could have easily not suggested this gay shit so that we could do something else. she really wanted someone to play with her. guess who also wanted that? my oneitis

time to duel

• Love it
Y
it wouldnt have gotten me laid anyways. if she wanted she could have easily not suggested this gay shit so that we could do something else. she really wanted someone to play with her. guess who also wanted that? my oneitis
Ou're getting mogged by women and all you care about "It wouldn't matter if I won anyways."

Like who the fuck cares about getting laid that much you retard. Your whole frame of operation is completely wrong as a man. You are completely sleazy. No girl would want to have sex with a man like this. If by chance you would have gotten laid, she would have committed suicide from the shame of getting fucked by someone like you. You are that disgusting and repulsive and if any woman would have known how you literally think, they would have voted for the death penalty sentence to be brought back. So they can hang you against the crimes you committed against humanity, which is existing and being born as yourself.

You are not a man. You are a complete cuck.

Yes she wouldn't sleep with you if you won obviously (duh, you retard), but losing to her will make her NEVER sleep with you. Especially if you're ok with that fact. I hope you will be able to develop a backbone after understanding this fact.

You are not a subhuman. You are a complete abomination. Your very existence is an insult to existence itself.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger
You are that disgusting and repulsive and if any woman would have known how you literally think, they would have voted for the death penalty sentence to be brought back. So
all guys think like that lol. my friends ask girls for sex from the getgo

Yes she wouldn't sleep with you if you won obviously (duh, you retard), but losing to her will make her NEVER sleep with you. Especially if you're ok with that fact. I ho
she didnt care much tbh tbh. she wouldnt even look at me

CAGING AT THIS THREAD,

@Primalsplit BRUTALLY IQMOGGING @Crestfallen95 BACK TO 3000BC

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
all guys think like that lol. my friends ask girls for sex from the getgo

she didnt care much tbh tbh. she wouldnt even look at me
All guys don't think like that. Guys have some sense of pride. They care about winning or losing. Especially to a girl.

Actually, talking about pride. You should just be a fag. Getting fucked in the ass would suit a sleazy, lowly creature like you. Maybe it's your greek genes idk. I've heard there are a lot of gay (faggot) Greeks. Now I'm beginning to understand why.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger