I'm the laziest fuck

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I only get shit done when I'm forced to like appointments, work or sth else livelihood- or existence-related. At the moment, I have much less to do due to corona and rot at home most of the time. I hate my unproductivity. I'm too lazy to take a shower and do the groceries and sitting at home all day long when I know there are things I should take care of makes me feel like shit.

How can I ditch this behavior?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3832 and 3 others
try rope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and DutchPrettyBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3832
i thought you were a doctor??wtf??
im trolling him I pm'ed him some pills so i get my paycheck and kill him over the months

Attachments

• 1585422516295.png
    1585422516295.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 2
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Caging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
ENTERTAIN ME, GUYS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bad dopamine response. Alot of people think dopamine is the reward response but its more like the anticipation for the reward. You don’t care about getting stuff done because there’s no anticipation. Look at dopamine reuptake inhibitors modafinil/armodafinil/Cabergoline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Bad dopamine response. Alot of people think dopamine is the reward response but its more like the anticipation for the reward. You don’t care about getting stuff done because there’s no anticipation. Look at dopamine reuptake inhibitors modafinil/armodafinil/Cabergoline
is Caber even that good and safe?

I had modafinil and they give me strong headaches, resulting in less productivity than before

• +1
DAHHHHHHH I HATE WOMEN SO FUCKING MUCH :rage: :rage:

• +1
You lack motivation, drive and purpose.

Very prone to happen when you're alone without interpersonal relationship to fulfill you (friends, foids, family...).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Bewusst and 2 others
just set the standard you want to live by higher so you kinda have to force yourself to do some things.

• +1
is Caber even that good and safe
Depends on your dose, can be dangerous if you don’t respond well
I had modafinil and they give me strong headaches, resulting in less productivity than before
You probably had too much, and not enough water. I can only handle 50-100mg

• +1
Depends on your dose, can be dangerous if you don’t respond well

You probably had too much, and not enough water. I can only handle 50-100mg
I also took 50mg only

but the water part could be true; I am chronically dehydrated and cant help it

it is like an anorexic dude trying to eat in a big caloric surplus

• +1
The amount of energy and time I have to invest to get certain things I don't enjoy doing done is greater than the anticipation, that's why I don't get up in the first place

Modafinil makes me irritable and I don't want to mess with my homeostasis, even though drugs like caber or bromocriptine would possibly help. Don't wanna become dependant
kraut bastard
I like Krautsalat
You lack motivation, drive and purpose.

Very prone to happen when you're alone without interpersonal relationship to fulfill you (friends, foids, family...).
Very true

Last edited:
  • +1
i just put in barely enough energy studying to pass, then rot the rest of day and sometimes look at oneitis' FB to see if she updated it :feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3583
I'm about to fail highschool for the second time lol. No one can beat me when it comes to being a lazy sack of shit.

• +1
im proud to be lazy

• +1
Thank God I still have beer here

• +1
is Caber even that good and safe?

I used to also get headaches and dehydration when I took modafinil but I found a way to stop that. I started doing a low carb diet and that worked for me, no headaches or dehydration.

• +1
Bro try doing something like going outside for a walk or just to run around a bit. I was just like you but the last few days I go outside a lot more and feel more energetic.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally