Reactions: Psychophilly
pushing donald trump GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly and SoundnVision
Obese. An adult male weighs 45 kilograms

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
I'm 78 kg and have abs. So what.

My body would never let me go lower than 70.

You have 0 muscle and 0 testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst
How does it feel walking around the street knowing every other man could knock you out if he felt like it?

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
How does it feel walking around the street knowing every other man could knock you out if he felt like it?
never felt that way, i'm quite a fighter in fact. i did martial arts back in the days and used to bully people in highschool

I need more than your bodyweight to lift heavy jfl

never felt that way, i'm quite a fighter in fact. i did martial arts back in the days and used to bully people in highschool

Then I'd say you're naive. At that weight you're getting yeeted. I could shoulder press you for reps. All for having some little visible abs?

this is something I’m really insecure about

im 59kg and practically a twig

i don’t want to get body slammed by some nigga on the street

• So Sad

Atleast you're aware and realistic unlike some of the twinks here.

So get to work. Gymcel, boxing and 3k cals a day for a year

• Love it
Then I'd say you're naive. At that weight you're getting yeeted. I could shoulder press you for reps. All for having some little visible abs?
dude you'd be knifed. cutting muscles is easier than fat

carry lethal weapons nigga. also be dirty, i use rocks and tools in fights. i aim to kill, because i'm weak they don't die but get really damaged.
you see, fights are all about damages. a 55kg guy like me can deal some heavy damage to any 80kg muscle guy.
face is still vulnerable. aim for eyes, give them black eyes. dodge attacks, you are thin and you have like 50% evasion.
keep evading and punching, slide back left and right. and don't you ever let them grab you, cuz if they do it's over.

• Love it
Skinniest =/= leanest. Some guy with a lot of muscle and clearly visible abs will have a much lower body fat than you.

no pic = larp

carry lethal weapons nigga. also be dirty, i use rocks and tools in fights. i aim to kill, because i'm weak they don't die but get really damaged.
you see, fights are all about damages. a 55kg guy like me can deal some heavy damage to any 80kg muscle guy.
face is still vulnerable. aim for eyes, give them black eyes. dodge attacks, you are thin and you have like 50% evasion.
keep evading and punching, slide back left and right. and don't you ever let them grab you, cuz if they do it's over.

• JFL
Its about being muscular and lean

Not just lean