Im the most failed male in the world

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
I have 18years old now and I'm hkv, the worst thing I've ever done is to be a larper of incels.is to a maniac who wants to become a jojo character. Now tell me something, whether I'm ugly or not, do you think it's normal for a teeneger to aspire to make facial plastics? Shit

No, @VST is

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Join gvng or cuck

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Swagwaffle
im the most failurecel here 100%,i had my life served on a plate still failed

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Swagwaffle, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
Ive only been hugged by 2 girls in my whole life

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Its funny one of them was this hot girl who I barely knew and she hugged me but I didnt hug her back cause shes annoying slut and she got angry and said "wow didnt even hug me back"

Its funny one of them was this hot girl who I barely knew and she hugged me but I didnt hug her back cause shes annoying slut and she got angry and said "wow didnt even hug me back"
:chad::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Final82 and androidcel
Social circle game doesnt count though they were just being nice. If they really wanted me they would fuck me
Post pics of yourself towncel

Ive never had a girlfriend :feelsrope:
I have, will not go into further detail it gives me brain aids thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: qwep
I have, will not go into further detail it gives me brain aids thinking about it
If you were able to get 1 girl to like you, then you can get another 1000x easier than someone like me who has never had 1 girl like him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
If you were able to get 1 girl to like you, then you can get another 1000x easier than someone like me who has never had 1 girl like him
True true maybe

@AncapFAG, I have given you enough time to join the Darwin gvng, but you haven’t. You’re a gay faggot retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
@AncapFAG, I have given you enough time to join the Darwin gvng, but you haven’t. You’re a gay faggot retard.
Where u been General