I'm the most insecure user on this forum

Klasik616

Klasik616

Once an aspie, always an aspie
I'm so insecure I cannot look at myself in the mirror, I also cannot talk to girls or even call other people without sounding aspie. I preffer not to look at my body in the gym otherwise I would be disgusted. Any fix?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twinkceluwu, boss8055, PRIEST Sv3rige and 2 others
Autism Awareness GIF

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
I'm so insecure I cannot look at myself in the mirror, I also cannot talk to girls or even call other people without sounding aspie. I preffer not to look at my body in the gym otherwise I would be disgusted. Any fix?
Remove all your mirrors except in the bathroom, homegym or wear hoodie at the gym. Avoid blackpill entirely and try to forget about it do that with obsessing over other hobbies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, boss8055, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
Remove all your mirrors except in the bathroom, homegym or wear hoodie at the gym. Avoid blackpill entirely and try to forget about it do that with obsessing over other hobbies
Wear hoodie in the gym giga non NT trait
The foid who I approached and rejected me is gonna see it :incel:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and noonespecial
Stop being an abused dog I guess?

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Relatable.

• +1
top 3 ways to start fixing abused dog syndrome:
1. meditation
you need to start meditating so you can calm down your abused dog mind when it starts to panic.

Think of it like this: after you hit the gym for a while, you suddenly realize you can flex muscles you couldn’t before. You don’t even know when it happened, it just did. Meditation’s the exact same thing. After doing it for a bit, one day your abused dog will start panicking but you'll realize you have the ability to just refocus and calm yourself down without even thinking about it.

2. insane levels of introspection, use chatgpt for feedback (don't think, fucking write shit out and figure out fucking everything. why are you insecure, why dont you feel confident, etc.)

3. i will not be leaking 3rd method because i am schadenfreude enthusiast

• +1
fuck you have more rep then me

• +1
You probably have some sort of ADHD or something similar. Go to the doctor and psychiatrist first so that they diagnose you.

It's strange at your age because you socialize everyday im guessing on high school or university or whatever, so usually even Non NT people learn how to be NT during those stages just out of repetition.

• +1
fix ur looks and voice

• +1
top 3 ways to start fixing abused dog syndrome:
1. meditation
you need to start meditating so you can calm down your abused dog mind when it starts to panic.

Think of it like this: after you hit the gym for a while, you suddenly realize you can flex muscles you couldn’t before. You don’t even know when it happened, it just did. Meditation’s the exact same thing. After doing it for a bit, one day your abused dog will start panicking but you'll realize you have the ability to just refocus and calm yourself down without even thinking about it.

2. insane levels of introspection, use chatgpt for feedback (don't think, fucking write shit out and figure out fucking everything. why are you insecure, why dont you feel confident, etc.)

3. i will not be leaking 3rd method because i am schadenfreude enthusiast
I know why I'm insecure but it's a long story
You probably have some sort of ADHD or something similar. Go to the doctor and psychiatrist first so that they diagnose you.

It's strange at your age because you socialize everyday im guessing on high school or university or whatever, so usually even Non NT people learn how to be NT during those stages just out of repetition.
Yes I wonder if they can recommend me to use certain drugs to fraud NT
fix ur looks and voice
My voice is one of the reasons women don't like me, it's low and not pleasant to hear.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and twinkceluwu

My voice is one of the reasons women don't like me, it's low and not pleasant to hear.
do u want to tell me?

• +1
First of all: no you're not

buddy everyone "knows" why they're insecure. who the fuck doesn't? But it's all surface level. When I say introspect, I mean deep dive into the entire thought process, fucking question everything you think you know, so that when push comes to shove you can remind the abused-dog syndrome & kick it out of gear. I swear to god it's either therapy or doing that if you have abused dog syndrome buddy.

For example, "My voice is one of the reasons women don't like me, it's low and not pleasant to hear" sounds like some of the most retarded things I've ever read, but I mean you clearly believe that's a reason why women don't like you. It could be a reason why SOME women didn't like you, but you're taking that insecurity with you all around and applying it to all women. That's retarded.

Question your insecurities at every turn, you need to be able to catch your subconscious in the act of making retarded thoughts and then to tell it to fuck off, and you can only do that if you've deep-dived into everything. Literally take your thoughts, rant & write it all down in chatgpt, & ask it for review/feedback.