Im the only real truecel on the forum, everyone else is somewhat average (vent)

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Deformed truecel
I have a small skull, asymmetric downward grown jaws, one side of my jaw being underdeveloped, small asymmetric lips, crooked jewish nose, yellow teeth and an A. open bite (vertical skeletal excess), acne and acne scars, small IPD and long midface, uneven gonions, UEE, brown eyes and big iris, high angled big ears, no dimorphism or harmony really either.

I should literally just give up, this life is not for me.
I‘d kill myself on the spot if it wasn‘t for the hope i somehow still got

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Darkeningstar, emo and 3 others
I‘ve somehow managed talking to a girl too and being to diffrent places. I don‘t deserve her at all and she doesn‘t even seem to be attracted to me, idk how she could ever be interested in me.

I said no to go on vaccation w my family to my home country aswell bc i just feel so shitty and look so subhuman i couldn‘t have fun. My relatives are really judgy and i get treated worse by everyone in my family and my relatives there. Like they (f/m) literally ask me where my chad brother is not caring a single bit about me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Darkeningstar, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
Having to work is so exhausting too, not bc of the work or talking to people, but simply feeling so exposed and looked at. I fucking hate myself man

• So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Start grinding for money to sugerymax then

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Start grinding for money to sugerymax then
That was me before ascending
I have enough money to do surgery, matter of fact trimax is scheduled in october and until then i should do laserskin resurfacing, teeth bleaching after surgery, maybe a small rhino and then i should stop

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
cope with vdo games till then

i feel sorry for you brother. hope u ascend. What's your age and height

I have a small skull, asymmetric downward grown jaws, one side of my jaw being underdeveloped, small asymmetric lips, crooked jewish nose, yellow teeth and an A. open bite (vertical skeletal excess), acne and acne scars, small IPD and long midface, uneven gonions, UEE, brown eyes and big iris, high angled big ears, no dimorphism or harmony really either.

I should literally just give up, this life is not for me.
I‘d kill myself on the spot if it wasn‘t for the hope i somehow still got
Wish you luck

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back