I'm the reason there are so many normies lurking

Heirio

Heirio

boo

There were 1400 people lurking with no account the other day :lul:

Right now there are 396 people lurking with no account, and 190 of them are in my David Laid sex tape thread

This thread is also one of the most viewed on this entire website :feelshaha: has twice as many views as the discord that has been pinned since November. 11k views when there's only like 2500 registered members

Turns out a lot of people want to see David Laid fuck his girlfriend with his 90 degree vertical cock :feelshaha: No idea how they're finding my thread since it doesn't even come up when you google David Laid sex tape

Holy shit jfl
Was there not enough content on .co?
BRO ITS FUCKING OVER! HOW DID THEY EVEN FIND US?

My post early today was just a warning now its ogre
Tf ? I never paid attention to it, is it higher than usual ?
Has someone gone ER lol
Why are there so many guests right now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Pendejo, Newguyaround and 9 others
oh wow that explains a lot :unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Heirio
Congrats, man.

Does anyone have a backup of the video since the tweet got deleted?

Congrats, man.
Im hoping it was mostly just from a bunch of fags who worship david laid and that inceltears doesn't start screenshotting and reporting us to the FBI
Does anyone have a backup of the video since the tweet got deleted?
I don't, man. It was mostly just 30 seconds of him struggling to put a condom on and then throwing his gf on the bed and fucking her for like 3 seconds before the video cut off.

Also his erections touch his belly button when he stands up.

it does come up, it's ranked first in google

checked it with other browser too

will probably keep being there until some marketer finds the keyword and adds scam content lockers on it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 2846, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
Jfl of course it had to be something like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Scarface, Vitruvian and 2 others
i lowkey wanted nosecel to er ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK and Vitruvian
I browsed the new posts of IT this morning and a user (on IT) named BrazilianSigma did screenshot something else from this site. At least I think it was this site because the format of the screenshot looked like it.

I browsed the new posts of IT this morning and a user (on IT) named BrazilianSigma did screenshot something else from this site. At least I think it was this site because the format of the screenshot looked like it.
fuark, that fat disgusting fuck needs to get a job

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Bengt
What’d he do?
he made a thread where he talked ab going er, but it got taken down. im guessing you dont know what er means, it stands from elliot roger and is a mention to the mass shooting he did in santa monica, california. and when users are talking about going er it means theyre gonna go commit a mass shooting. (which wont happen because theyre all a bunch of pussies)

he made a thread where he talked ab going er, but it got taken down. im guessing you dont know what er means, it stands from elliot roger and is a mention to the mass shooting he did in santa monica, california. and when users are talking about going er it means theyre gonna go commit a mass shooting. (which wont happen because theyre all a bunch of pussies)
Yeah I know was ER is but what were the details and it happened in Isle Vista :feelskek:

Yeah I know was ER is but what were the details and it happened in Isle Vista :feelskek:
oh lol i watched the mumkey jones video on it a long time ago so i forgot. and idk what it was ab i didnt get to read it.

JFL 16k views now