I’m the type of guy that thinks a woman wants to fuck when she’s just being nice to me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
I mean, when a woman compliments my hair change color then sometimes comes up to me out of nowhere to just mindlessly chit chat, I can’t help but think she wants to bend over and take me inside her. It’s only natural.

That’s why I always stay distant from women. I want to let them know that I know that I am ugly and worthless so they don’t think I’m some delusional ugly guy who thinks he has what it takes to get pussy. I know I’m ugly. That’s why I stay in my lane.

So, don’t talk to me, girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: clearpilledplague, vermillioncorefan, gothmog6 and 2 others
Bumo this bitch

bro this post is so relatable, on the rare occasion a girl my age speaks to me (twice a year at best) I will fantasize about marrying her and think she wants me, and then I remember I’m subhuman and she was just making small talk.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
bro this post is so relatable, on the rare occasion a girl my age speaks to me (twice a year at best) I will fantasize about marrying her and think she wants me, and then I remember I’m subhuman and she was just making small talk.
True. That’s why I always say that woman shouldn’t speak to a guy she wouldn’t bend over for.