I’m the ugliest guy to ever step foot on this forum

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
Every single person here facemogs me and life mogs me. I’ve not seen a single person I mog. I belong on .co, but even they all mog me. I’m deformed, the ugliest you can be naturally. I’m an objective 1/10, with 0.1 percentile frame and stunted height. Worst phenotype ever, a monstrosity that belongs in a horror movie. A genetic mistake. Every feature i have is repulsive. Not one redeeming trait, every failo imaginable. I will never be able to be normal. I can’t even go outside cause I’ll get killed for being ugly. I look like the guy from MASK, I can’t be around normal people. There’s only one way for this to end.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hikicel69, Deleted member 4614 and 5 others

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Every single person here facemogs me and life mogs me. I’ve not seen a single person I mog. I belong on .co, but even they all mog me. I’m deformed, the ugliest you can be naturally. I’m an objective 1/10, with 0.1 percentile frame and stunted height. Worst phenotype ever, a monstrosity that belongs in a horror movie. A genetic mistake. Every feature i have is repulsive. Not one redeeming trait, every failo imaginable. I will never be able to be normal. I can’t even go outside cause I’ll get killed for being ugly. I look like the guy from MASK, I can’t be around normal people. There’s only one way for this to end.

Get black pilled --- create your looksmax plan --- Implement your looksmax plan --- analyse results --if fail return to step 1. If success ascend in life.

Do this . Don't make sympathy threads no one in life cares for your problems. They will just sniff out your weakness and either attack you , use you or leave you for dead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 4614, sloopnoob and 5 others
Get black pilled --- create your looksmax plan --- Implement your looksmax plan --- analyse results --if fail return to step 1. If success ascend in life.

Do this . Don't make sympathy threads no one in life cares for your problems. They will just sniff out your weakness and either attack you or leave you for dead.
I don’t usually make these threads just needed to vent.

• Love it
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Rope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2403
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4991
I want a girl to love me for who I am. I don’t want to cheat and get fake sex.
A woman can never unconditionally love a man 100% unless its her own child... And even then...

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
never began for truecels

sendface in pm

• +1
i've literally seen your pics ur psl 4 and mog me, and you've talked to girls. most truecels dont, me or @ArabIncel are probably the ugliest inkwells on this fourm

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 5180
Deformed 2PSL KHHV Mentally Fucked Truecel Ethnic

• So Sad
i've literally seen your pics ur psl 4 and mog me, and you've talked to girls. most truecels dont, me or @ArabIncel are probably the ugliest inkwells on this fourm
Is that a 4/10? That’s just my frontal pics where I’m frauding. That’s horrible. I really am a truecel.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4671
PM me pics tbh ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4671
ask face and lms to give you an actual rating the bbc himself hasnt responded to me on discord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I’m deformed, in some pics if I angle fraud I can reach a 4/10. In motion I’m an objective 1/10.
Pm pic nigga you can’t be 1/10 even in motion it’s legit deformed

• So Sad
Go er

• So Sad
Pm pic nigga you can’t be 1/10 even in motion it’s legit deformed
I’ve mouthbreather since birth and have conditions. I’m legitimately deformed.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3702
But for real we all ugly here man. I cope thinking i Will make the future son of My sister a gigachad.

But for real we all ugly here man. I cope thinking i Will make the future son of My sister a gigachad.
That's cucked man, wanting ur sisters son to be a gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
That's cucked man, wanting ur sisters son to be a gigachad.

It's the only way too keep My genes alive tbh. Cousins are also subhuman as fuck.

My sister is gonna 100% marry a white guy and make slayer kids. I hope I’m dead by then.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5634
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I'm going to cope in peace until My parents die tbh
I’m gonna rope Christmas this year, it’ll be the perfect ending on a perfect night

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4430
I’m gonna rope Christmas this year, it’ll be the perfect ending on a perfect night

How's the relationship with your family?. I'm also going to scort and drug max with My Job. You should try that. When we're fourty and everyone has gone, i think is perfect because no one is going to mourn your dead.