Reactions: Entschuldigung
what girl

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and sportsmogger
nah they dont wtf
lowkey there are but the impact is really minor. male friendships are formed mostly due to mfs having activities in common - being workplace/school colleagues or having a common hobby, sports activity and so on - in which one guy sees the other as an useful asset to accomplish their own goals.

whereas foid friendships are formed mainly due to 'affinity' (and looks aswell) as they are more collectivistic in nature and gather for the sake of company itself - as they are physically weaker than males so they band together just to stich together and offer eachother mutual protection and aid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and sportsmogger
lowkey there are but the impact is really minor. male friendships are formed mostly due to mfs having activities in common - being workplace/school colleagues or having a common hobby, sports activity and so on - in which one guy sees the other as an useful asset to accomplish their own goals.

whereas foid friendships are formed mainly due to 'affinity' (and looks aswell) as they are more collectivistic in nature and gather for the sake of company itself - as they are physically weaker than males so they band together just to stich together and offer eachother mutual protection and aid
same goals and interests/good company is the same thing is it not?

same goals and interests/good company is the same thing is it not?
not exactly. imagine if a guy is nice to you but he has basically no interest or activity in common

usually guys that approach me like that are gay and want my BBC big brazilian cock

not exactly. imagine if a guy is nice to you but he has basically no interest or activity in common

would be lowkey gay
but just a guy being nice to me wouldn't be good company if we have no shared interests, good company is someone with common interests

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
but just a guy being nice to me wouldn't be good company if we have no shared interests, good company is someone with common interests
exactly but for foids its not that uncommon for them to not have lots of interests in common and still be friends cuz their 'personalities match'

if it was for guys they would probably be having buttsex and dont want to assume it

I used to have friends that had no interests in common with me, I didn't know how I did it
Nowadays I can't even have friends that habe common Interests