Im thinking about becoming a racist against non-white women

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Im unironically 100% not racist, I dont prefer white women or have any sexual prejudice against women of any race as long as I find her attractive. But that being said, its funny how at least here in Favelazil, its socially accepted for a women to have racial preferences(lots of girls here openly admit to prefer white guys over all) when it comes to dating, but its not socially acceptable for men to have the same preferences(mixed and black girls go crazy and start crying about racism and the "loliness of black females").

Society legit thinks that its ok for a women to be racist but its no ok for a man to do the same.
Clown world ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5385, Gaia262 and 8 others
Bro you'll just be acting like all brazilian men
all guys want a white foid

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
More fat-assed mulattas for me

Unironically not me
Im not a racist when it comes to dating, I choose the one a find more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Warlow and Entschuldigung
how many whites are there in brazil @Entschuldigung ? i thought there were no whites there

I dont like racism, but what makes me more prone to be racist is not ethnics low IQ and crime, but their fuckin self-hate. I mean nigga how can you complain about racism when you are racist against yourself jfl, go grab some cotton you nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214, Warlow and GigaMogger
I didn't knew that until some months ago,i guy that mogs me managed to get less matches on tinder than me just cause of the race,brutal reality.

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214
Im unironically 100% not racist, I dont prefer white women or have any sexual prejudice against women of any race as long as I find her attractive. But that being said, its funny how at least here in Favelazil, its socially accepted for a women to have racial preferences(lots of girls here openly admit to prefer white guys over all) when it comes to dating, but its not socially acceptable for men to have the same preferences(mixed and black girls go crazy and start crying about racism and the "loliness of black females").

Society legit thinks that its ok for a women to be racist but its no ok for a man to do the same.
Clown world ngl.
How common is someone like him in Brazil, he is a fucking beast.

Attachments

• 219_Paulo_Costa.jpg
    219_Paulo_Costa.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 221_Johny_Hendricks_and_Paulo_Costa.jpg
    221_Johny_Hendricks_and_Paulo_Costa.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 49
I didn't knew that until some months ago,i guy that mogs me managed to get less matches on tinder than me just cause of the race,brutal reality.
brutal, its the same for girls too, most guys here would probably choose an average white female over a black/mixed stacy
thats one thing, but what I find unfair is the fact that most women here admit doing that for everyone, but a guy cannot do the same without getting bashed and called racist

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
How common is someone like him in Brazil, he is a fucking beast.
he has the average brazilian pheno but would be a mogger here due to body halo
mogger in the ufc too ngl

Dc I’m racist against all people including curries

what is the average of brazil's phenos, like what percent looks white, what percent looks mixed, what percent looks mestizo (typical beaner), and what percent looks black

what is the average of brazil's phenos, like what percent looks white, what percent looks mixed, what percent looks mestizo (typical beaner), and what percent looks black
Depends on the region
In the north 90% looks mixed, about 9% look white and 1% black
In the south 40% look white, 50% mixed and the rest is black

There's states where there are many blacks like Rio and Bahia but in every place mixed race is more common

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
Depends on the region
In the north 90% looks mixed, about 9% look white and 1% black
In the south 40% look white, 50% mixed and the rest is black

There's states where there are many blacks like Rio and Bahia but in every place mixed race is more common
most of the population is in the south right?

There is nothing wrong in having preferences toward a specific race.
I don't even think that we can call it being racist tbh.
Woman are always going mad when you tell them you prefer someone whiter / younger / taller etc.
They just can't stand not being validated by men.
Just assume your preferences

I think the same tbh
But all women hates me, so whatever
Never began for me

There is nothing wrong in having preferences toward a specific race.
I don't even think that we can call it being racist tbh.
Woman are always going mad when you tell them you prefer someone whiter / younger / taller etc.
They just can't stand not being validated by men.
Just assume your preferences
Its racist imo because you are discriminating a person based on race which is the definition of racism.

You're discriminating a person based on her appearance which is given by her race.
If you find a black woman attractive but decide not to fuck her because she's black that's more like racism.

You're discriminating a person based on her appearance which is given by her race.
If you find a black woman attractive but decide not to fuck her because she's black that's more like racism.
Thats exactly the case Im describing

K
But what's the point then ?
Just to piss the black women off ?
Just fuck whoever your dick tells you to

K
But what's the point then ?
Just to piss the black women off ?
Just fuck whoever your dick tells you to
Its not about me bro Im just describing a situation.

"I'm thinking about becoming a racist against non-white women"

Clown world ngl.
At this point, we need to nuke this shithole

Whats his race?
Aboriginal?
Martniquan?
Blasian ?
Creole Indian?

Most white chicks are not even that good looking though. Like the percentage that are attractive is usually no more than 3%.

You can test this yourself. Go on a dating site and look through pages of white girls, and keep track of the number that are attractive and the total number you've viewed. The percentage will usually be no more than 3 to 5 percent

All guys want white girls just like all girls want white men but muh ”med passing indians” Will tell you otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
All guys want white girls just like all girls want white men but muh ”med passing indians” Will tell you otherwise