I'm thinking of paying to have kids through IVF

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Now that I'm in my 30s it feels like it's time to spread my seed. There is nothing more alpha than a man having kids and furthering his bloodline, it's the reason we exist. I would feel a sense of triumph walking my kids through the city in a stroller and mogging all the fukboys with no kids because the women they fuk are on birth control to cockblock their genes. I looked it up and you can do IVF as a single male in Eastern Europe for 35k per kid, which I'd pay for with all my inheritance money. This feels like a legit cheat code for life, getting to spread my genes with a high quality female. I want 4 kids minimum. They even show pics of the women you can choose from to get the best genetics. I'm thinking of choosing this egg donor, she's from Ukraine and 5'9.

TGembEE.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 13332 and 6 others
Don't raise them in America

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 16984 and ballskin
Glory to LPR/DPR. Cuckery to Ukrainiancels. Ukrainian girls = Chad only.

Elon Musk has 9 kids despite his genetics.

Now that I'm in my 30s it feels like it's time to spread my seed. There is nothing more alpha than a man having kids and furthering his bloodline, it's the reason we exist. I would feel a sense of triumph walking my kids through the city in a stroller and mogging all the fukboys with no kids because the women they fuk are on birth control to cockblock their genes. I looked it up and you can do IVF as a single male in Eastern Europe for 35k per kid, which I'd pay for with all my inheritance money. This feels like a legit cheat code for life, getting to spread my genes with a high quality female. I want 4 kids minimum. They even show pics of the women you can choose from to get the best genetics. I'm thinking of choosing this egg donor, she's from Ukraine and 5'9.

TGembEE.jpg
So they take her egg and fertilise it and then implant it in a woman?
Brutal for the woman giving birth to another man’s child
Do you get to meet the donor in person?

So they take her egg and fertilise it and then implant it in a woman?
Brutal for the woman giving birth to another man’s child
Do you get to meet the donor in person?
The egg is fertilized and then placed in a woman who incubates it. You meet the incubator, not the donor.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
Elon Musk has 9 kids despite his genetics.
He is also worth 200billion and the most determined nigga on the planet

It’s not just 35k. You also need to take care of them which is like a full time job when they’re younger, so you need to take time off work. And if you don’t breastfeed them they’re probably going to be subhuman anyway

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
It’s not just 35k. You also need to take care of them which is like a full time job when they’re younger, so you need to take time off work. And if you don’t breastfeed them they’re probably going to be subhuman anyway
I will move into my parents house and my mom will help raise them.

• +1
The egg is fertilized and then placed in a woman who incubates it. You meet the incubator, not the donor.
Meeting the donor would guarantee she looks the same way, maybe make a thread with a list of donors so we can evaluate
Your mom cant breastfeed them

Would your parents be okay with you doing this? My family would probably look down on this more than me never having kids

Would your parents be okay with you doing this? My family would probably look down on this more than me never having kids
I'm non-NT to the point that I don't care what other people think.

• +1
Imagine being a single father, raising a kid on your own...😂

Imagine being a single father, raising a kid on your own...😂

Juden propaganda trying to convince whites not to reproduce.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Gonthar
this is peak autism:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: @Xangsane fucking sandnigga let me use your chad-dicked sister as an incubator :aheago::aheago::aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
this is peak autism:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: @Xangsane fucking sandnigga let me use your chad-dicked sister as an incubator :aheago::aheago::aheago:
Ok tell me who wins at life. The chad who bangs hundreds of women on birth control and produces zero offspring or the autist who pays to spread his genes through IVF with eugenic high quality females and furthers his bloodline? :redpill:

Ok tell me who wins at life. The chad who bangs hundreds of women on birth control and produces zero offspring or the autist who pays to spread his genes through IVF with eugenic high quality females and furthers his bloodline? :redpill:
chad slays until hes 40 and moneymaxxed, then breeds 19 year old tradwife and spreads giga-mogger genes.

meanwhile you pay 30k to "breed" with normie ukranian foid and then remain single father until kid is 18.

chad mogs :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: cope ethnicnigger:aheago::aheago:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Lihito
Juden propaganda trying to convince whites not to reproduce.
Naaah, this shit is real, I see it very often in malls, supermarkets, parks etc. - some kid who starts to scream, yell, act crazy while the parents just stay and watch helpless.

Naaah, this shit is real, I see it very often in malls, supermarkets, parks etc. - some kid who starts to scream, yell, act crazy while the parents just stay and watch helpless.
If it's a boy I will encourage him to misbehave and bully others. Sign of dominant high-T behavior.

If it's a boy I will encourage him to misbehave and bully others. Sign of dominant high-T behavior.
Yeah, until he will grow up, start to bully you, take your money and sell everything from the house for drugs, alcohol and prostitutes...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
IVF kids tend to have many more health problems than normal kids and have smaller penises (no troll)

IVF kids tend to have many more health problems than normal kids and have smaller penises (no troll)
Very interesting , i wonder whats the science behind it , not gonna ask For studies but feel free to share anything this shit is interesting

Probably has something to do with host mother and prenatal T

I'm thinking about what if I want to go out clubbing, why can't I leave babies at home alone to sleep? I don't feel like paying a babysitter every time I go out.

TGembEE.jpg
Mmm
Half slav bugeyed kids
And you even pay for it kek
Thnx but no thnx

This feels like a legit cheat code for life
exactly why it won't work
whenever word "cheat" pops up in your head:
you know you're doing something wrong and lying to yourself, there won't be anything good out of it

@TheBlunderYears @Thompsonz @Gargantuan @eduardkoopman @Jamesothy

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
exactly why it won't work
whenever word "cheat" pops up in your head:
you know you're doing something wrong and lying to yourself, there won't be anything good out of it

@TheBlunderYears @Thompsonz @Gargantuan @eduardkoopman @Jamesothy
ronaldo done that shit , i dont see why op cant?

i support it tbh

id rather chose a 6ft+ blue eyed latina girl

ronaldo done that shit , i dont see why op cant?
who will carry and feed the embrion?
he's no ronaldo
how mother feels about father and baby it matters

baby will grow up without mom or fake one

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Alright, but you will have to explain to your children how they were born and why they don't have a mommy like the rest of normal kids.
I remind you that mothers are usually the ones who worry about seemingly mundane yet crucial elements to the healthy development of children, like birthday parties.

Alright, but you will have to explain to your children how they were born and why they don't have a mommy like the rest of normal kids.
I remind you that mothers are usually the ones who worry about seemingly mundane yet crucial elements to the healthy development of children, like birthday parties.
I agree in an IDEAL situation they would have a mom. I will explain to them that not everyone can have an ideal life, and that if I didn't do IVF they wouldn't be alive so they should be grateful.