Im tired of all the gaslighting from my parents, i look horrible

R

romm2el

Master
Ive being lied since the day i was born, my mom said i look better than people like this
Screenshot 20240801 185802 YouTube
and that i have his same haircut
Screenshot 20240801 185745 YouTube

I cant go into much detailed without getting my post deleted, but i attempted suicide, im js tired of All this, i dont know what to do to improve ive been going to the gym for years, 2 years, no progress, i do softmaxxing, i bought shit for that too, i cant its no use its js over its over
20240801 190355
20240801 190358

On top of that, im on meds, fluoxetine it makes u act like a robot, fucked my social skills everything i cant talk to anyone or do anytjing, i lost all my motivation in the gym i cant do anything im js fucked up in genetics
20240801 190352
been mewing for a year, did everything all u say i didnt doi did it i cant afford surgery i did evrything,its over, i will od on my own medication to end this, no more suffering from my cursed bloodline, i could never look like them, like him, its over
20240801 192903

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kazey, NZb6Air, twojei and 6 others
Keep your head up, bro. Never get up, work hard, and always keep grinding. You just got to take that first step of actually doing something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Diarrhoea, STUPIDREFEREES and 6 others
Ive being lied since the day i was born, my mom said i look better than people like thisView attachment 3066191and that i have his same haircutView attachment 3066193

I cant go into much detailed without getting my post deleted, but i attempted suicide, im js tired of All this, i dont know what to do to improve ive been going to the gym for years, 2 years, no progress, i do softmaxxing, i bought shit for that too, i cant its no use its js over its overView attachment 3066197View attachment 3066194
On top of that, im on meds, fluoxetine it makes u act like a robot, fucked my social skills everything i cant talk to anyone or do anytjing, i lost all my motivation in the gym i cant do anything im js fucked up in geneticsView attachment 3066202been mewing for a year, did everything all u say i didnt doi did it i cant afford surgery i did evrything,its over, i will od on my own medication to end this, no more suffering from my cursed bloodline, i could never look like them, like him, its over View attachment 3066203
First thing I notice when looking at you is the small neck and small hands/forearm.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Keep your head up, bro. Never get up, work hard, and always keep grinding. You just got to take that first step of actually doing something.
Don’t ever get up 💯

• Love it
Reactions: CoreSchizo
You shouldn't be hang up on anyone's apperance. I'll say your hair is goated. Age? Inject smth maybe and then u check results. Amd yes you need money.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and CoreSchizo
They don't wanna be on the hook for the $urgeries

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and CoreSchizo
You shouldn't be hang up on anyone's apperance. I'll say your hair is goated. Age? Inject smth maybe and then u check results. Amd yes you need money.
What do i inject?

What do i inject?
You need to get on hgh ASAP if your growth plates are open. Get it from QSC it's the cheapest hgh on the market, and pair it with an AI like Aromasin. And how tall are your parents?

Dude you look normal. You’re no Henry Cavill but you just look like a regular guy. No one is walking past you and thinking damn that guy is ugly. Stop wallowing in your own misery. Hit the gym and fix your acne

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel, STUPIDREFEREES, autisticpain17 and 3 others
yeah might be over if you dont take drastic action soon
might have to hide in your cave for a couple years to save up for surgeries but ill tell you what.

1. go to therapy
therapy can help

2. inject 8ius of hgh daily and drink a LOT of milk

3. take aromasin 12.5mg eod

4. inject testeosterone and go to the gym

5. intelligencemaxx & become a philospher and go hide in the swiss alps as a goat farmer

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
yeah might be over if you dont take drastic action soon
might have to hide in your cave for a couple years to save up for surgeries but ill tell you what.

1. go to therapy
therapy can help

2. inject 8ius of hgh daily and drink a LOT of milk

3. take aromasin 12.5mg eod

4. inject testeosterone and go to the gym

5. intelligencemaxx & become a philospher and go hide in the swiss alps as a goat farmer
Dude literally my skin is full of acne, chest, back, shoulders, arm, face, drinking lots of milk and injecting testosterone will make everything worse maybe u say that bc u dont have the same skin as me, it will make me have more pimples and bigger ones, no

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Ive being lied since the day i was born, my mom said i look better than people like thisView attachment 3066191and that i have his same haircutView attachment 3066193

I cant go into much detailed without getting my post deleted, but i attempted suicide, im js tired of All this, i dont know what to do to improve ive been going to the gym for years, 2 years, no progress, i do softmaxxing, i bought shit for that too, i cant its no use its js over its overView attachment 3066197View attachment 3066194
On top of that, im on meds, fluoxetine it makes u act like a robot, fucked my social skills everything i cant talk to anyone or do anytjing, i lost all my motivation in the gym i cant do anything im js fucked up in geneticsView attachment 3066202been mewing for a year, did everything all u say i didnt doi did it i cant afford surgery i did evrything,its over, i will od on my own medication to end this, no more suffering from my cursed bloodline, i could never look like them, like him, its over View attachment 3066203
U gotta get an expander like mse pair it with a face mask then double jaw surgery with CCW movements then LL surgery. Also go to the gym throughout this process and max ur hormones ideally without any injecting. Also good news is your jaw looks ressced so mse and DJS would be covered under sleep apnea / narrow airways. You will have to work hard but it is possible

U lol like u have TMJ but jaw surgery would ascned u all about that CCW movement

Get Lean or gymmax and get lean and use sunscreen

also stop the antidepressants frfr

Ur not subhuman bro. I swear I walk past 50 of u everyday.

u look fine just debloat and keep going to the gym consistently

Dont ever give up, keep grinding, keep hustling‼️

Dude literally my skin is full of acne, chest, back, shoulders, arm, face, drinking lots of milk and injecting testosterone will make everything worse maybe u say that bc u dont have the same skin as me, it will make me have more pimples and bigger ones, no
ive had cystic acne for maybe 2 years I just got rid of it with accutane

hop on accutane
test is only after u get rid of the acne and start going to gym with it for gains

it’s sad that you feel that way. I hope you realise you mog prime gandy. We all do.