I'm tired of being ugly as shit

nulll

nulll

Silver
I see a lot of actual subhumans ascending to giga chad chads and every day I think to myself If it's possible for me to ascend to a giga chad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, mug and ascension
if you are actually committed to looksmaxxing then yes I believe you will ascend one day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, mug, Dietsnasta and 4 others
You will get your queen someday solider !

• Love it
Reactions: nulll
you're 14, if you are chad at 14 you'll be chad at 18, if you're subhuman at 14 you'll probably be subhuman at 18, don't get caught up in the glow up meme, it's very unlikely to happen, don't believe me?

This guy is 14 and mogs every "forum chad" here

Yeah I do, now don't you ever try to disagree with any of my posts ever again you fucking bitch kys.
Shut the fuck up you moron go get your standards of what actually constitutes as subhuman and Chad checked, an actual subhuman will never in a million years ascend to Chad because he just doesnt have the genetics for it. Kill yourself if you're talking about some unkempt normie who doesnt look after his looks who looked better after some softmaxxing you stupid fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
you're 14, if you are chad at 14 you'll be chad at 18, if you're subhuman at 14 you'll probably be subhuman at 18, don't get caught up in the glow up meme, it's very unlikely to happen, don't believe me?
View attachment 2334415
Thanks for the suicide fuel. Time to go cut myself now.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and LowTrust
its okay to be subhuman bro, if you cant ascend atleast try to improve so you can live a better life. the other two options are either rotting or roping.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and nulll
View attachment 2334415
Incels.is told me face can develop after 16.

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
Shut the fuck up you moron go get your standards of what actually constitutes as subhuman and Chad checked, an actual subhuman will never in a million years ascend to Chad because he just doesnt have the genetics for it. Kill yourself if you're talking about some unkempt normie who doesnt look after his looks who looked better after some softmaxxing you stupid fuck.
Hardmaxxing exsists and you need to shut your mouth. Did you forget who I am? I'm Julian number fucking 111. The forums top rated informative and an intellectual who has many Stacys/Stacylites begging for this dick in my discord dms.

So keep coping harder you indian street faggot

This guy literally went from subhuman to chad with just wrap around custom jaw implants.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Go fuck yourself and next time you wanna talk shit on my thread?
Just remember I'm slaying JB pussy and you aren't.

• Ugh..
Reactions: vanillaicecream
Hardmaxxing exsists and you need to shut your mouth. Did you forget who I am? I'm Julian number fucking 111. The forums top rated informative and an intellectual who has many Stacys/Stacylites begging for this dick in my discord dms.

This guy literally went from subhuman to chad with just wrap around custom jaw implants.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Go fuck yourself and next time you wanna talk shit on my thread?
View attachment 2334419
send more of these. literally everything you got. major lifefuel everytime i see those.

• Love it

View attachment 2334419
He wasn't an actual subhuman before and didn't ascend to gigachad either. Plus you said that you see this happening every day you dumb fuck, encountering a few cases on the internet doesnt mean it's a common or feasible thing.

-tired of being ugly
-slaying jb pussy

Just make up your mind you neurotic attention seeking idiot.

He wasn't an actual subhuman before and didn't ascend to gigachad either. Plus you said that you see this happening every day you dumb fuck, encountering a few cases on the internet doesnt mean it's a common or feasible thing.

-tired of being ugly
-slaying jb pussy

Just make up your mind you neurotic attention seeking idiot.
Im ugly but bitches like me because I'm cute. It's something you wouldn't understand.
Also JFL if you didn't think that guy was subhuman. Holy shit what are you a BWC worshipper? You fucking curry.
You think he's MTN because he's white.
That side profile is giga incel tier.

Im ugly but bitches like me because I'm cute. It's something you wouldn't understand.
Also JFL if you didn't think that guy was subhuman. Holy shit what are you a BWC worshipper? You think he's MTN because he's white.
That side profile is giga incel tier.
i noticed that jawcels often end up being cutecels towards women

btw did he do rhino aswell?

• +1
no subhuman ever ascended to chad despite maybe arvid. if you are talking about tiktok glowups then most of them literally just get tiktok hair and clear skin...

View attachment 2334419
went from subhuman to MTN

just keep on going man never give up