IM Tired of living in a woke world

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
People cant even make racist jokes without being canceled.

People in my high school who I follow on Instagram are posting stuff that says if you find someone being racist to the english players find their linkden and report them to their work.

There is no freedom of speech anymore and I am tired of it.

Especially when black and asian people can make racist jokes and not have it affect their life at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 5189

People in my high school who I follow on Instagram are posting stuff that says if you find someone being racist to the english players find their linkden and report them to their work.

You should just leave the world then weirdo

Move to somalia 😊

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 13994

There is freedom of speech crybaby you being able to shitpost on this forum is freedom of speech you can make any joke you want the government won’t charge you but that doesn’t mean you don’t have to deal with the consequences of being expelled or outed as a social outcast in your school even turned down from most colleges it was always like this.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and curryslayerordeath
there is freedom of speech, you can post anonymously all over the internet with absolutely zero repercussions or judgement.

obviously if you say some of this stuff irl, people will consider that an expression of your character & some workplaces wouldnt want their business reflected by that. freedom of speech allows them to do what they do in response to ur comments lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
There is freedom of speech crybaby you being able to shitpost on this forum is freedom of speech you can make any joke you want the government won’t charge you but that doesn’t mean you don’t have to deal with the consequences of being expelled or outed as a social outcast in your school even turned down from most colleges it was always like this.
Sure online i can speak but not in real life. Also you will lose your job and the government can charge you with hate crime. American university students literally done black face and the university didnt care. Why should there be consequences for making jokes lmao ?

there is freedom of speech, you can post anonymously all over the internet with absolutely zero repercussions or judgement.

obviously if you say some of this stuff irl, people will consider that an expression of your character & some workplaces wouldnt want their business reflected by that. freedom of speech allows them to do what they do in response to ur comments lmao.
But this is only in response to cancel culture. Most people didnt give af about racist jokes and it wouldnt affect your real life so your point is invalid

I wouldnt care if all racists where treated equally but the fact that it only affects white people is wrong and racist in itself

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
But this is only in response to cancel culture. Most people didnt give af about racist jokes and it wouldnt affect your real life so your point is invalid
cancel culture is diff ye
but it is pretty obvious why a school/company wouldnt want any association to someone for things like things like that

I wouldnt care if all racists where treated equally but the fact that it only affects white people is wrong and racist in itself
fair enough, its hard to control the mass of low sentience hypocritical ppl tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 13994
cancel culture is diff ye
but it is pretty obvious why a school/company wouldnt want any association to someone for things like things like that

fair enough, its hard to control the mass of low sentience hypocritical ppl tho
i agree what your saying. I just find it weird how much people are sheep and are willing to ruin someones entire life over something they said on the internet

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
lifes a bitch sometimes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
racism from cum skins will not be tolerated anymore, based liberal high IQ students

Life is slowly and slowly reaching the hexagonal entrapment.
more and more people are directed away from the threefold manifold.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 14312
China is the future

• +1
This is why you don't have linkedin, instagram, facebook, nothing.

Woke cancel culture is rampant. Dont associate with normies. Just smile, nod, and disregard normie society.

• +1