• So Sad
Reactions: 14vic
indian problems
i cant help u with that :forcedsmile:

Bro u can’t just let him say that
indian problems
i cant help u with that :forcedsmile:
cons of living in Daca, Bangladesh
You cling to the idea that the world owes you something, that your loneliness is the fault of everyone but yourself.
in reality, your bitterness and self-pity are the reason youre locked in your own misery
you rant about how unfair life is, yet you do nothing to change your situation
the truth is, your life is meaningless because you've chosen to make it that way
instead of striving for growth or self-improvement, you sit here, saying shit about my thread.
In the end, your existence is nothing more than an echo, honestly, the best advice I have for you is to kill yourself,
there is no going back

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 14vic and Juandigomigo22
You cling to the idea that the world owes you something, that your loneliness is the fault of everyone but yourself.
in reality, your bitterness and self-pity are the reason youre locked in your own misery
the truth is, your life is meaningless because you've chosen to make it that way
instead of striving for growth or self-improvement, you sit here, saying shit about my thread.
In the end, your existence is nothing more than an echo, honestly, the best advice I have for you is to kill yourself,
there is no going back
Oh shit bro @14vic what do I have to say?

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and 14vic
there is no going back
im astonished at the writing skill levels a .org user can achieve when feeling molested, although i feel pleased with my two reps given to my post, im feeling very umpeasantly about your vantage point towards my witticism.
i desire that you accept my sorrowful, got.daim

14vic

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
im astonished at the writing skill levels a .org user can achieve when feeling molested, although i feel pleased with my two reps given to my post, im feeling very umpeasantly about your vantage point towards my witticism.
i desire that you accept my sorrowful, got.daim

14vic
good, now give me rep on every post i've ever made

• JFL
Reactions: 14vic