I'm tired of not being respected

GandyIsNormie

GandyIsNormie

Mis ratchets no entienden lo que dices
Today my older brother brought 5 classmates from his university to do an assignment

2 mens
3 girls

1 man (low normie, 1.70, gymcel) made jokes about my appearance and constantly asked if I was gay

And the girls when I received them constantly ask me why my features are feminine and if I have undergone surgeries (rhinoplasty, lip fillers, etc) and they joked about me barely knowing them if I had a boyfriend or that I should prostitute myself

AND ALL FOR LOOKING GAY

Muh muh features soft is ideal, NO, masc festures is ideal for respect, sex and dominance

@TheBlunderYears @subhuman incel @Gargantuan

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 20618, Looks234 and 8 others

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 20452 and GandyIsNormie
Haha faggot

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
New Tank

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You shoudl have beat the shit out of them, real high T dudes dont care about anything and can fight anytime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
you need to mentally and physically dominate them incel!

Water, fem features are pretty boy cope

You shoudl have beat the shit out of them, real high T dudes dont care about anything and can fight anytime
I'm 17cm taller than that asshole and I was even more macho than him despite him being full of muscle, I could have hit him but I chose to ignore him because I got the number of one of those girls

Just build muscle

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
I'm 17cm taller than that asshole and I was even more macho than him despite him being full of muscle, I could have hit him but I chose to ignore him because I got the number of one of those girls
u need to have confidence cuck. u say "my lips and nose are so good lit looks like i paid for them? i am handsome i know"

how is that even an insult? that u got plastic surgery. u need to shit on them as well second of all and start picking any random thing apart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and GandyIsNormie
Pretty much.. If you look feminine people are gonna make fun of you.. I have been there.. Now that I height fRAUD, have stubble.. No long feminine hair cut.. People have started respect me.

u need to have confidence cuck. u say "my lips and nose are so good lit looks like i paid for them? i am handsome i know"
One of those girls asked me if I had a boyfriend and gave blowjobs........... :hnghn:

One of those girls asked me if I had a boyfriend and gave blowjobs........... :hnghn:
u need to rip her apart mentally

u just sit there and take this abuse?

• So Sad
Maher tier masc features are ideal tbh anything else is cope

Same here brother
my legs represent 60% of my height so I eliminate the idea of having big legs (normal, not bodybuilder)

Wingspan 201-203cm (I am autistic when measuring)

I'm 187cm

Doesn't work if your not gl.
Good looking guys fights for himself - hrs a stand up guy, gotta respect.
Ugly guy fights for himself - he's a violent creep, stay away from this psycho.

• +1
u need to rip her apart mentally

u just sit there and take this abuse?
Curiously, the girl who told me that was the one who got her number and we agreed to go out tomorrow, if I fuck her I'll hit her too

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
i knew you gay

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Prettyboy copers slowly inching closer to the rope

Masc mogs, it's time to accept it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
Curiously, the girl who told me that was the one who got her number and we agreed to go out tomorrow, if I fuck her I'll hit her too
jfl

at the fags saying its over pretty boys because of a few negs, these are clearly negs in disguise. they are intimidated because u mog them as a male

• So Sad
jfl

at the fags saying its over pretty boys because of a few negs, these are clearly negs in disguise. they are intimidated because u mog them as a male
wdym

Users who are viewing this thread

Back