Im Tired Of Softmaxxing

Simbatron

Simbatron

Iron
What surgeries do i need to look like him, how much would it cost and where do i get them (serious)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240828_162809_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_162809_TikTok.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240828_162837_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_162837_TikTok.jpg
    993.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240828_163628_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_163628_Reddit.jpg
    738.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240828_163637_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_163637_Reddit.jpg
    672.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240828_163646_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828_163646_Reddit.jpg
    738.9 KB · Views: 0
I don't want to bring you down but I'm most certainly you will never get them

• +1
Reactions: watah and Iasacrko
There’s this surgery called reencarnating

Just make sure to be a nun at this life so ir karma is high :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
You would need way too many surgeries it’s not realistic and will just make u look uncanny

Looking like that guy isn’t possible with ur genetic makeup

That rhinoplasty infra orbital boom

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Nigga these little kids look at some model with 20x the bone mass they have and want surgery to look like that

If this kid gets the 40 surgeries necessary he will just end up looking like a Ken doll with 0 facial expressions :feelskek:

Oh wow so funny bro reallly funny
Kid humour
Humor aside it’s true nigga

Even u have more potential to look like that Unironically due to ur strong bones

You're not psychologically eligible for surgery because you have retarded standards (looking like someone else, not saying they're too high), now to look like a model you need trimax and the full implant package minimum

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Saint Casanova, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Carnivore diet + semen retention will achieve that

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
not to sound cringe but u need to work masseter or get wider jaw w MSE then u need to rhino u will never have the same appeal as him tho

What surgeries do i need to look like him, how much would it cost and where do i get them (serious)
U have high appeal tbh only thing that won’t make u look uncanny are supraorbital implants maybe ig

that dudes nose is a big failo rest is top

start saving up, your weak point is your nose and your lower third from the front seems kinda strange, you wont look like him but you can resemble somewhat in your own way and can look good w surgery but I would not go overboard
Nigga these little kids look at some model with 20x the bone mass they have and want surgery to look like that

If this kid gets the 40 surgeries necessary he will just end up looking like a Ken doll with 0 facial expressions :feelskek:
right surgeryplan and good base can do wonders when even salludon ascended even if it is a rarer case but the base was ok

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and truthhurts
You're not psychologically eligible for surgery because you have retarded standards (looking like someone else, not saying they're too high), now to look like a model you need trimax and the full implant package minimum
Wait did I have the eligibility to look good after surgery? If I'm gonna be shitty afterwards might as well be a lil more shitty

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
To much money to get all the surgies but buccal fat removal and a jaw surgery, Let it be known that your gonna looking fucking ugly when your old because of the buccal fat removal