I'm tired of that midget of my dad gaslighting me

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I told him 50 times to find me a spot in the warehouse but he keeps telling me there are no spots, Yesterday i Heard him talking about some newbie Who got all messed up at the phone with his colleague. He's obviously jealous and doesn't want me to succeed. He knows i would slay hard asf if i got my shit together and that Is unacceptable for his midget ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable, try2beme and PseudoMaxxer
The motherfucker would rather keep buying me food and giving me Money for drugs rather than finding me a job. He's Happy that i'm caged at home with no financial possibilities

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
who cares bro, go from bar to bar or restaurant to restaurant and ask for a job, even seasonal.

If you are in a baltic area, you know that in the summer they are always looking for people

who cares bro, go from bar to bar or restaurant to restaurant and ask for a job, even seasonal.

If you are in a baltic area, you know that in the summer they are always looking for people
Uber already pays as much as those hellish seasonal Jobs with much less work required. I Need a real job. I can't tell girls i meet i work for uber.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer