I'm too high inhib to approach women even online and on dating apps

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
It's so fucking over man. I was on Ome.tv only showing my forehead only and using audio. This cute Israeli girl came my way, and actually didn't skip me. I started sweating and hyperventilating and just froze. I couldn't even say 'Hi'. She even said after a few seconds 'are you there?' but the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth. I was breathing heavily and panting. She ended up skipping ofc. I looked in the mirror and I was red and sweating like a pig 🥵

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, bloomercel, i_love_roosters and 4 others
It's so fucking over man. I was on Ome.tv only showing my forehead and using audio. This cute Israeli girl came my way, and actually didn't skip me. I started sweating and hyperventilating and just froze. I couldn't even say 'Hi'. She even said after a few seconds 'are you there?' but the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth. I was breathing heavily and panting. She ended up skipping ofc. I looked in the mirror and I was red and sweating like a pig 🥵
No way, man the fuck up and take steroids

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist

It's so fucking over man. I was on Ome.tv only showing my forehead and using audio. This cute Israeli girl came my way, and actually didn't skip me. I started sweating and hyperventilating and just froze. I couldn't even say 'Hi'. She even said after a few seconds 'are you there?' but the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth. I was breathing heavily and panting. She ended up skipping ofc. I looked in the mirror and I was red and sweating like a pig 🥵
Bro its really no that hard to talk to women bro
Honestly see them as friends with diff genitals
Thats how i lowered my inhib tbh

Bro its really no that hard to talk to women bro
Honestly see them as friends with diff genitals
Thats how i lowered my inhib tbh
No actually I can talk to them IRL fine. Still not on the same level as men but I don't come off as an autist. But to random stranger online idk...

Not true. I was very NT and low inhib in the past. Rotting for the last 5 years killed my social interaction with ppl.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
High inhib curry + manlet, it’s over. From now on I will call you Rajesh from the Big Bang theory lmao

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and ambi
brutal stuff man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
Low inhibition rules, life goes fast, you cant have regrets

jesus christ even im not that bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back