Im too much of a pussy to kill my self

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Kraken
My country doesnt allow guns fuck my country and fuck america
I swear to god the ONLY reason why im alive is because of my parents. I dont want them to blame it on themselves and think they did something wrong. Im stuck in this disgusting body, I hate all of this

Every single day I wake up and im depressed and anxious due to the fact im not chad. I kill my self in the inside simply due to fact im not chadlite. My OCD has gone too far. Im not just autistic and anxious and depressed. I have extreme adhd and ocd. I want everything to be perfect. Including my looks.

I cant go outside anymore with my friends because im too insecure, even if im average. I wanna be the best so badly but it kills me that im not, my family asks me why I stay in my room all day. I dont even go to the gym anymore because im not redpilled anymore. I realized my frame is SO bad that working out doesnt even help it.

yes, i can get surgery. But before all my procedures are done ill be 27-30. Then its already over. I would be a fucking gramps. I would be an unc. I think their right. Just rope and stop wasting time.

I dont wanna be average. I dont care.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I swear to god the ONLY reason why im alive is because of my parents. I dont want them to blame it on themselves and think they did something wrong. Im stuck in this disgusting body, I hate all of this

Every single day I wake up and im depressed and anxious due to the fact im not chad. I kill my self in the inside simply due to fact im not chadlite. My OCD has gone too far. Im not just autistic and anxious and depressed. I have extreme adhd and ocd. I want everything to be perfect. Including my looks.

I cant go outside anymore with my friends because im too insecure, even if im average. I wanna be the best so badly but it kills me that im not, my family asks me why I stay in my room all day. I dont even go to the gym anymore because im not redpilled anymore. I realized my frame is SO bad that working out doesnt even help it.

yes, i can get surgery. But before all my procedures are done ill be 27-30. Then its already over. I would be a fucking gramps. I would be an unc. I think their right. Just rope and stop wasting time.

rape ur sister

I can send you 10 dollars to buy rope

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
rape ur sister
what..

This isnt even about foids bro. I dont care about them. I just want society to treat me good. I wanna walk in the street and mog normies brutally

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Too in deep, inhale helium before it runs out pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and beefliverontop

why dpo u care if ur parents think they did something wrong? it IS their fault, they are subhumans and purposefully birthed another subhuman into this hell. i just wish i could go to the real hell finally.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
why dpo u care if ur parents think they did something wrong? it IS their fault, they are subhumans and purposefully birthed another subhuman into this hell. i just wish i could go to the real hell finally.
their not bad looking.
Its my fault. I used to eat chips and drink coca cola and i was overweight when i was a kid. I never ate healthy and listened to my parents
My mom was high mtb my dad was a solid HTN.
My looks arent even the problem tbh. Its more my
Mental health but yea my looks play a big role in it too

Do it you’ll be better off not living

Only way, is acceptance. Stop resisting the way you look and looking at yourself with hatred. Love yourself bhai, it’s the opposite of cope. you HAVE to.

die from a steroid heart attack, it doesnt have to be immediate suicide, would much rather die being 315lbs lean

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop