🍦
Back in the days i would post all day now i post 1 time a month ngl

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Vermilioncore and Richard Cheese
Joined mar 20 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, lemonnz, halloweed and 4 others
How old are you? I feel the same way man. Joined incels.is back then when I was 16 and I am almost 24 now. When I read these posts that are clearly written by teenagers (approximately 14-16 years olds?) I feel like a fucking annoyed boomer. We should build forums with age restrictions. It‘s really hard to find likeminded based people after a certain age, because the blackpill just becomes so boring after some time. Teenagers feel edgy here for a bit and will leave and go back to their NPC lives.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and GRAVEMAN
ima be 25 in 1.5 months :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and GRAVEMAN
I'm a 20 year old MAN. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
I turn 22 on June 23rd. Life is passing by my eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GRAVEMAN and Costcosuperstore
BTW JoinedMar 30, 2024 what back in the days are u talkin about ? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and datboijj
Nah old fart time is up gotta shit your diaper and go to bed mimimimi

• JFL
there are people on their 40's and even 50s on this site

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Costcosuperstore and GRAVEMAN
How old are you? I feel the same way man. Joined incels.is back then when I was 16 and I am almost 24 now. When I read these posts that are clearly written by teenagers (approximately 14-16 years olds?) I feel like a fucking annoyed boomer. We should build forums with age restrictions. It‘s really hard to find likeminded based people after a certain age, because the blackpill just becomes so boring after some time. Teenagers feel edgy here for a bit and will leave and go back to their NPC lives.
Well i discovered these forums when i was 18 im 20 now

Back in the days i would post all day now i post 1 time a month ngl
This forum has people who were born in 2010 on it nowadays, those who probably couldn't remember shit until 2015/2016. We need an 18+ section or another forum for us incels.

• +1
Reactions: GRAVEMAN
This forum has people who were born in 2010 on it nowadays, those who probably couldn't remember shit until 2015/2016. We need an 18+ section or another forum for us incels.
We could make a discord server

• +1
We could make a discord server
I don’t use Discord anymore, and speaking from past experiences, the Discord server will probably die out compared to this forum. We should just ask staff for an 18+ section

Last edited:
I don’t use Discord anymore, and speaking from past experiences, the Discord server will probably die out compared to this forum. We should just ask staff for an 18+ section
The forum seems pretty dead too ngl. But you‘re right, Discord would die out too. I am in some other Discord servers unrelated to this topic with thousands of members and they are very dead.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
I'm telling kids literally half my age to go jump off a building... :fuk:

• JFL