im too scared to break up with a girl

khaleejicel

khaleejicel

Bronze
i have like 4 relationships right now not because im a cheater but because im too much of a pussy to confront them and say i want to break up

can anyone else relate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, The Grinch and Darkeningstar
Purchased upgrades: 2

why the fuck are you in a relationship nigga arent you muslim

Lie that you have a very bad acne on your balls or something, they will break up with you

why the fuck are you in a relationship nigga arent you muslim
ngl i legit get in a relationship to act like an abused dog i talk about how i hate everything for like 2 days and i talk about blackpill so i dont kms if i talk to a guy ima feel homo

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Lie that you have a very bad acne on your balls or something, they will break up with you
i was in a relationship w this palestinian i said im half israeli and spent 3 days learning 6 hebrew sentences i could say when i was with her

ngl i legit get in a relationship to act like an abused dog i talk about how i hate everything for like 2 days and i talk about blackpill so i dont kms if i talk to a guy ima feel homo
dont get into relationships
they bring you close to zina
وَلَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلزِّنَىٰٓ ۖ إِنَّهُۥ كَانَ فَـٰحِشَةًۭ وَسَآءَ سَبِيلًۭا ٣٢

also its haram to touch a non mehram so what are you going to do in the relationship anyway

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i was in a relationship w this palestinian i said im half israeli and spent 3 days learning 6 hebrew sentences i could say when i was with her
And it didn’t work? So plan B: Tell her about your account on this forum. This will definitely turn her off to the point where she will block you everywhere and cut off all contact with you

And it didn’t work? So plan B: Tell her about your account on this forum. This will definitely turn her off to the point where she will block you everywhere and cut off all contact with you
ye it worked but that was like #3 which means i have 4 left

Don’t just say you are going to break up with them just talk to them less and less until you have officially cut them off