im too smart to make money. my brain rejects everything as not worth it, if it would take any effort.

_MVP_

_MVP_

C knowledge is enough to take over
im too smart to make money. my brain rejects everything as not worth it, if it would take any effort. i suspect the smartest people are not the richest. Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos are much dumber than me. They just have working class workaholic genetics here they can only feel good if they workcel 100 hours a weak. its like they have an illness. thats why they make money. simple. Otherwise they are dumb as rocks, have u seen their interviews, they are boring, low iq and uber-retarded.

• Woah
Reactions: LancasteR
Soon money will be worthless anyway when they enforce CBDC's and contactless payment during World War 3.

IQ is cope unless you do something with it.

IQ is cope unless you do something with it.
there is nothing u can do with it. making money will never be possible, i have proven it

i only increase it because it makes me feel better

im too smart to make money. my brain rejects everything as not worth it, if it would take any effort. i suspect the smartest people are not the richest. Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos are much dumber than me. They just have working class workaholic genetics here they can only feel good if they workcel 100 hours a weak. its like they have an illness. thats why they make money. simple. Otherwise they are dumb as rocks, have u seen their interviews, they are boring, low iq and uber-retarded.
Hard work alone isn’t gonna make you a billionaire you need genetics (intelligence). Plenty of people work a hundred or more hours a week and aren’t even millionaires.