I'm transferring Uni- How Do I adjust?

Highrise

Highrise

Iron
I'm going to Uni but have already decided I'm going to transfer to another uni further away the 2nd year( hotter girls, close to the beach). However, I'm afraid all the friendship circles will be cemented by then and I'll be left as that lonely weirdo with no friends. What can I do to best maximize my chances to get into friendship circle when I join?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Just be chad bro. XD

• +1
Reactions: Highrise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and NarcyChadlite
Finding friend groups is difficult without a motivating factor that “forces” you to interact with other people repeatedly. Whether that’s a sport, a club, or even classes is up to you.

If you play any sports proficiently you’ll be fine. Just join a club team at your new uni and wiggle your way into the highest status social group you can from there.

What extracurriculars are high status vary from campus to campus. Anything that generally selects for low inhib or high t individuals, like entrepreneurial orgs, are good places to start.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Highrise
Finding friend groups is difficult without a motivating factor that “forces” you to interact with other people repeatedly. Whether that’s a sport, a club, or even classes is up to you.

If you play any sports proficiently you’ll be fine. Just join a club team at your new uni and wiggle your way into the highest status social group you can from there.

What extracurriculars are high status vary from campus to campus. Anything that generally selects for low inhib or high t individuals, like entrepreneurial orgs, are good places to start.
Astronomical IQ.

Is joining late a death sentence?This whole year I plan on autisticmaxxing at my current uni so I can get Enough credits to transfer and in the meantime looksamaxx hard. i'll just be keeping my head down and staying out of the active social life while I'm here so I can focus on gymmaxxing and neck training as well as leanmaxxing.

• So Sad
I'm going to Uni but have already decided I'm going to transfer to another uni further away the 2nd year( hotter girls, close to the beach). However, I'm afraid all the friendship circles will be cemented by then and I'll be left as that lonely weirdo with no friends. What can I do to best maximize my chances to get into friendship circle when I join?
- Sports
- extracurricular activities
- be outgoing and social. Show minimal amounts of autism so established Groups consider you
- Join a frat if possible

• +1
- Sports
- extracurricular activities
- be outgoing and social. Show minimal amounts of autism so established Groups consider you
- Join a frat if possible
I'm in the UK so there's no frats here.

• So Sad
  • +1
Disregard frat. Get close with ppl who attend / host parties instead
do you think it's gonna be hard brocel? I'm not incel looking : I'm 6 foot(taller than most normies) decent in the face, white-Iranian pheno(white-passing) . Am I gonna be doomed to wonder the campus a loner because everyone knew each other a year before I joined?

• +1
My dad says I ain't ready to move out first year. Fuck his opinion. He's making it harder for me by joining late.

My dad says I ain't ready to move out first year. Fuck his opinion. He's making it harder for me by joining late.
Are you white?

half white- half arab. Ppl say I look white . Why

Imma be honest with you bro, you’re fucked. When social distancing laws come into place on Monday it’s going to be much harder to make friends.

do you think it's gonna be hard brocel? I'm not incel looking : I'm 6 foot(taller than most normies) decent in the face, white-Iranian pheno(white-passing) . Am I gonna be doomed to wonder the campus a loner because everyone knew each other a year before I joined?
No. You just have to socialize. Build up your body too btw

• +1