Im tricking my psychologists

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
Saw severals, they always told I had nothing special (like, I wasnt mentally ill or anything) but inside I know im insane. (genuinely Im so mentally fucked and its horrible to live with)

The thing is that I lie to them, and they have to be smart enough to guess that, otherwise I wont tell them.

SO its a mind game, I lie, they believe me or they dont (they always do) and I leave the sessions knowing my insanity isnt big enough to be detected by some sweet motherfuckers that are supposed to see that.

Currently seeing a psychologist, still the same. Nobody detects me. Its so hard. I want them to. I want to be cured, but I cant tell them BECAUSE IM MEWING HAHAH *BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE* :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Homelander the boys
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

To be honest I'd like to try to confess myself but its so embarassing. Why cant they fucking guess Im insane ? :)

Anyways thanks for reading, share your thoughts

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, romanstock, Darkeningstar and 2 others
nigger the fact youre even accessed the internet nigger that is the biggest trickery the fact youre not locked up in a white room with no access to outside stimuli nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials and Clqs
If ur visitting psychologists, you are the walking joke

Peak brainrot and brainwashing. Therapy isnt real and is scientifcally bullshit. Youre either normal, a loser with a low value life, bipilar or schizophrenic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Gonthar, Blond3cel and 3 others
You're trying so hard to act insane that it hurts bro

• So Sad
Reactions: SchizoTuto
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• JFL
nigger the fact youre even accessed the internet nigger that is the biggest trickery the fact youre not locked up in a white room with no access to outside stimuli nigger
Im a pretty chill guy y'know, Im not dangerous if its for myself

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
You're trying so hard to act insane that it hurts bro
Bro it was a joke, I only suffer of a severe depression state, but Im just too shy to tell to someone in front of them "I want to die"

Its embarassing tbh. I would like them to guess that by themselves, they have to lead the way, otherwise Its too embarassing.

Dont worry Im not a Joker wanna be and Im a pretty cool guy (y)

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Keep doing it :lul:
In a few minutes I'll go to the psycho.

Havent seen her in 2 months.

I can already predict the question (How wereyour summer holidays, oh you went to get a haircut ? What have you done during these hollidays ? :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:) and I cant wait for it to finish:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho

Peak brainrot and brainwashing. Therapy isnt real and is scientifcally bullshit. Youre either normal, a loser with a low value life, bipilar or schizophrenic
Forced by family :LOL:(y)

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and try2beme
The first reason is that if one has the ability, one can tell what is true, but one can hardly tell what is false. Secondly if they were capable of proper metacognition they might see dissonance between your emotional state and what you tell

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
If it's a foid psychologist start talking to them about inceldom and your opinions on women, they'll write you up as insane to cope.

If it's a foid psychologist start talking to them about inceldom and your opinions on women, they'll write you up as insane to cope.
Start talking about chemtrails and poison in the tap water

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
The first reason is that if one has the ability, one can tell what is true, but one can hardly tell what is false. Secondly if they were capable of proper metacognition they might see dissonance between your emotional state and what you tell
Yeah I agree but I'd like them to know everything.

My opinions on women are respectable. Im not a mysoginist and I dont need a girlfriend or anything atm, so yeah, no weird opinion. Im too sane for this world maybe.

• JFL
My opinions on women are respectable. Im not a mysoginist and I dont need a girlfriend or anything atm, so yeah, no weird opinion. Im too sane for this world maybe.

That's actually insane.

• +1
Yeah I agree but I'd like them to know everything.
You know that by doing this you are also deceiving yourself and damaging your brain, right? Yeah
I suspect you also have ocd, but maybe I'm wrong

Last edited:

Actually 100% agree there was an amazing story in Germany which made this clear as glass to me.

There was a Dude without ANY expirience in anything related to it and he faked his Dr. Title and he was ACCEPTED as Chief Doctor in a psych ward NOBODY was noticing it, his fraud blew up cause somebody recognized him after I think 2 fucking years.

That entire field is just 100% BS.

• Woah
Actually 100% agree there was an amazing story in Germany which made this clear as glass to me.

There was a Dude without ANY expirience in anything related to it and he faked his Dr. Title and he was ACCEPTED as Chief Doctor in a psych ward NOBODY was noticing it, his fraud blew up cause somebody recognized him after I think 2 fucking years.

That entire field is just 100% BS.
I saw this story on a youtube video :D

I always act in front of psychologists, I never tell the complete truth

If I were honest with my thoughts they would send me to jail...

I'm just politically incorrect inside, but that's enough for the system to detect you as a dangerous element.

Saw severals, they always told I had nothing special (like, I wasnt mentally ill or anything) but inside I know im insane. (genuinely Im so mentally fucked and its horrible to live with)

The thing is that I lie to them, and they have to be smart enough to guess that, otherwise I wont tell them.

SO its a mind game, I lie, they believe me or they dont (they always do) and I leave the sessions knowing my insanity isnt big enough to be detected by some sweet motherfuckers that are supposed to see that.

Currently seeing a psychologist, still the same. Nobody detects me. Its so hard. I want them to. I want to be cured, but I cant tell them BECAUSE IM MEWING HAHAH *BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE* :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

.... View attachment 3168577:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

To be honest I'd like to try to confess myself but its so embarassing. Why cant they fucking guess Im insane ? :)

Anyways thanks for reading, share your thoughts
Lol yeah? Really? Try me. See how long it takes for me to crack your defenses.

I always act in front of psychologists, I never tell the complete truth

If I were honest with my thoughts they would send me to jail...

I'm just politically incorrect inside, but that's enough for the system to detect you as a dangerous element.
Yeah same except I wouldnt go to jail :ROFLMAO:

Lol, didn't you read that he's the one tricking them - they think they have a regular, boring normie in their office, but in reality he's playing 5D chess with them, moving discreetly his pieces to complete his master plan...

• JFL
Lol, didn't you read that he's the one tricking them - they think they have a regular, boring normie in their office, but in reality he's playing 5D chess with them, moving discreetly his pieces to complete his master plan...
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Try the stuff you do with your psychologists on me. Let's see if I can crack your facade.

Are you afraid? I'm not like your average pstchologist.
Im just a nice guy naturally so there's nothing scary about me, first

• JFL
Have you seen Final Analysis(1992)?
There a woman also tricks her therapist into a convoluted scheme by claiming to have some dreams that are actual famous clinical cases quoted in college psychiatry books, something that every psychologist/psychiatrist should have been familiar with....It takes a while for the therapist to figure out this, I wonder how many psychologists today would fall for this trick, are they actually knowledgeable and well read like they are supposed to be....?:feelsthink:

Have you seen Final Analysis(1992)?
There a woman also tricks her therapist into a convoluted scheme by claiming to have some dreams that are actual famous clinical cases quoted in college psychiatry books, something that every psychologist/psychiatrist should have been familiar with....It takes a while for the therapist to figure out this, I wonder how many psychologists today would fall for this trick, are they actually knowledgeable and well read like they are supposed to be....?:feelsthink:

Havent seen it. Thanks for the share.

I want Hannibal Lecter as a psychologist

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Im a bit crazy but inside Im nice
You said you were mentally fucked, horrible to live with and insane. I'm paraphrasing here.

Was it all a lie? Why do you go to psychologists then?