im trying to become omniscient by reading all wikipedia and reading all books etc

_MVP_

_MVP_

c crime
i absorb all knowledge

im 34yo and already now have more knowledge than 99.9% of humans

but at 60 i will be the clear number 1, except if some singularity type robots get invented, but yeah we will see

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock, LancasteR, ambi and 3 others
omg @Beastimmung is back

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Beastimmung
The new generation will have brain damage from TikTOk consumption in their youth so you are gonna be seen as a prophet for your knowledge...

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, LancasteR and _MVP_
i absorb all knowledge

but at 60 i will be the clear number 1, except if some singularity type robots get invented, but yeah we will see
Dude stop. It doesn't work like that. You could have an IQ of more than 300 and spend your entire life trying to specialize in one thing but in the end you still wouldn't know more than 97% about it.

You gotta understand your limitations.

i absorb all knowledge

Your gonna forget all of it. Only possible if you have photographic memory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and ambi
Dude stop. It doesn't work like that. You could have an IQ of more than 300 and spend your entire life trying to specialize in one thing but in the end you still wouldn't know more than 97% about it.

I know everything about Rezes tiddies

the more you know the better. while it might be impossible to truly know everything you can still know as much as possible, via approximation ghost-car'ing

i absorb all knowledge

absolute fucking retard, only applicable thing is a gameshow

why do you guys always state such wrong things?

are you retarded?
chad is getting to know all the facts about your future wife (if you will even get one)
you're spending precious time that should go to gambling or doing drugs

the more you know the better. while it might be impossible to truly know everything you can still know as much as possible, via approximation ghost-car'ing
Yes, but you gotta have skills too. Knowledge is great but skills are better.

It IS important to know everything, and you can remember all the information, by practice and reading a lot as well as knowing how to remember...

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_