I'm trying to get rid of this curry girl...

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
and she responds with an essay lol

• JFL
Reactions: Over, .👽. and Mik
Pic

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
jfl you called her worthless subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa, Over and 5 others
Is she cute? Did you see her face?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I hate this "girls don't like you because of your attitude" bullshit. What about when we acted nice and normal and still got the same response from them? It's not like we have this attitude for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Gaia262, slayer69 and 3 others
I hate this "girls don't like you because of your attitude" bullshit. What about when we acted nice and normal and still got the same response from them? It's not like we have this attitude for no reason.
and she is still responding despite my "bad" attitude lol

they don't get that the bad attitude bullshit is the reaction not the cause

bro i thought you weren't a standardcel wtf

Just block her and don't talk to her again

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 18086
If she regrets talking to you . Why would she type paragraphs lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
just ignore theory

• JFL
Another day another woman trying to keep a potential gigaslayer at bay

Just remember those nazi chad tinder experiments and you'll know that everything this foid says about "attitude" or personality is absolute nonsense. Just remember that chads can make brazen sexual innuendo to foids on tinder and they'll have no problem giving their insta or kik right away. Fucking whores, I truly hope that if any of you actually do manage to ascend with surgeries, you don't treat these girls with ANY iota of respect, they are nothing more than wet holes for chad.

• +1
Another day another woman trying to keep a potential gigaslayer at bay
i got bored of her pussy shit so i blocked her. every fucking week she would tell me about her autistic incel brother and her cringy family lol

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
d you'll know that everything this foid says about "attitude" or personality is absolute nonsense.

you are telling this to me lol? and besides that, i only ever read this stuff on reddit, i have never heard a woman irl bring attitude up as a factor

why are you even humouring her with these responses, you are actually wanting to continue communicating with her

why are you even humouring her with these responses, you are actually wanting to continue communicating with her
i was trying to see if she would block but she just wouldnt