Im ugly as fuck but this happens to me?

nulll

nulll

Silver
So I'm probably the ugliest incel on this forum jfl but I swear to god, I can get people to do shit for me just by asking.

i went up to this girl (she was like 28) but i went up to her because she was my type and i asked her for 10 dollars and she gave it
to me JFLLL
i felt so accomplished that day.

i also forgot my wallet one day and i went out to walk around the city but i was hungry as fuck and i got this girl to buy me a
10 dollar tuna sandwich and then later i got this other girl to buy me a whole meal at a resturant that cost around 16 bucks JFLLL
i exploited some other women (some my age but they were femcels)
and in total i saved 67 usd that day

this is also why i never fear being homeless, i ask random people on the street for rides to places and they
give me free rides when i need to go somewhere.
i get anything i want from people (most of the time)

am i lucky as fuck? or are the people im asking to do this shit just that desperate.

Because u look like an abused traumatised dog

• JFL
Reactions: nulll
So I'm probably the ugliest incel on this forum jfl but I swear to god, I can get people to do shit for me just by asking.

i went up to this girl (she was like 28) but i went up to her because she was my type and i asked her for 10 dollars and she gave it
to me JFLLL
i felt so accomplished that day.

i also forgot my wallet one day and i went out to walk around the city but i was hungry as fuck and i got this girl to buy me a
10 dollar tuna sandwich and then later i got this other girl to buy me a whole meal at a resturant that cost around 16 bucks JFLLL
i exploited some other women (some my age but they were femcels)
and in total i saved 67 usd that day

this is also why i never fear being homeless, i ask random people on the street for rides to places and they
give me free rides when i need to go somewhere.
i get anything i want from people (most of the time)

am i lucky as fuck? or are the people im asking to do this shit just that desperate.
saddest pill to swallow is the sympathypill, you're a clapped ltn and they feel bad getting food money from a stacy isn't a flex you're snoopin low nigga..
JFL