I'm ugly Bro??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240215 140230

You are all cool and slayers all rich but i should give up because i'm too ugly?? Can't get hired because i'm ugly?? Can't find a gf Bro?? Come here Bro i want to tell you something. Fuck you Bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 48689, flippasav and 7 others
dnrd nigger

Ur not ugly bro.
3954943 Bullinbed

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 27066, SlavicGeneral and 3 others
wouldnt say ugly if softmaxx

I get tagged Daily in posts where people Say it's over for me, that i have no future that no girl Will ever love me, while they're supposedly living Life dating girls making Money, all so successful and i'm the only trash on here. Ma vaffanculo va. I want to talk to them face to face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Deleted member 23558 and kebab
I get tagged Daily in posts where people Say it's over for me, that i have no future that no girl Will ever love me, while they're supposedly living Life dating girls making Money, all so successful and i'm the only trash on here. Ma vaffanculo va. I want to talk to them face to face
Bro even if you murder all the dalits that tell you « ur ugly » you will still have self-limiting beliefs.

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
im sorry, but its over

You are beautiful bro 😍

Bro even if you murder all the dalits that tell you « ur ugly » you will still have self-limiting beliefs.
Yes Bro those people destroyed me. I'm not able to leave my bed anymore, got told that i'm too ugly to do anything for Years. But Revenge keeps me going. They Will pay

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and Subhuman232
Bull you look good to me, avoid the curries around here

Bull you look good to me, avoid the curries around here
nigga u got avi of the bull with a dick on his head, what do u mean by that

• JFL
  • JFL
So many schifo users in one thread @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab
Yes Bro those people destroyed me. I'm not able to leave my bed anymore, got told that i'm too ugly to do anything for Years. But Revenge keeps me going. They Will pay
Batman, sicilly city

• WTF
Reactions: Spergi
What a rant
So tired of all this people telling me i Will never be loved, Will never amount to anything, Who do you think you are for saying that

So tired of all this people telling me i Will never be loved, Will never amount to anything, Who do you think you are for saying that
Nigga i am not one who spams it's over. Most people are normies and are able to get a girlfriend/wife who loves them. Too much schizo shit on this site.

The bull, listen, you are not ugly man, you MOG.

The real schizo of .org

Save up for surgeries mate

no they dont come to u because you're a autistic schizo

In the 80s or 90s you would have been good looking, because you look like the sexy good looking rough ugly guy.

The ugly guy that's lowkey kinda sexy

This is what women would have said in the 80s or 90s. Times have changed though. Now you can't have flaws like the ones you do. Back before one or two good features with good pheno and some flaws was kinda bad boy sexy to women. Not now.

You look like a character from a Michael Jackson classic:

im paralyzed in fear
In the 80s or 90s you would have been good looking, because you look like the sexy good looking rough ugly guy.

This is what women would have said in the 80s or 90s. Times have changed though. Now you can't have flaws like the ones you do. Back before one or two good features with good pheno and some flaws was kinda bad boy sexy to women. Not now.

The real schizo of .org

• JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and kebab
The real schizo of .org

What are you trying to Say, that It sucks to not be you?? You know what It sucks for real? When you meet a big bad raging bull and he starts smashing your skull.

• JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Crisick

All of this analysis to imply that you're more desirable than me and i should give up? Drop address, piece of shit, i'll show you some manners.

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
View attachment 2750321

You are all cool and slayers all rich but i should give up because i'm too ugly?? Can't get hired because i'm ugly?? Can't find a gf Bro?? Come here Bro i want to tell you something. Fuck you Bro
High tier subhuman dw