Im Ugly, but at least I have above average intelligence.

virgin

virgin

it‘s so over
I know its a cope, but the most brutal thing would‘ve been if I was ugly and short(which I am) AND on top of that also dumb(sub90 IQ). I probably would rope by the age of 20.

Now I am getting a STEM degree and have copes like philosophy, chess, reading or mathematics. Allthough in the end its all cope, it makes me feel better than lets say a dumb HTN, even though the HTN has most likely a much better life than me. If you look it up, most intellectuals, philosophers and mathematicians are ugly. I wonder why? Maybe because they got cucked and had to find a cope in order not to rope while chad doesnt even have to think about things like morality, death, purpose of life etc.

He just gets born attractive, fucks a new stacy everyday and then inherits his fathers multi million company. JFL lifes so brutal:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, descension, datboijj and 2 others
You’re NT + smart

You’d be in the same position as a 90 iq ugly manlet if you were a 125 iq autist + adhd

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and virgin
Fuck I'm ugly and dumb, probably gonna rope before I reach 18

• JFL
Reactions: virgin
Reminds me of what greg doucette said in the jeff seid natty or not video, "Hes good looking, he could have been born with no brain and would still make millions"

Over for einsteincels

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and virgin