I'm ugly but I look young for my age, is it a trade off?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Some people age harder and they are conventionally good looking but they look old. I am 45 and I have hardly aged.

The top photo is from 4 years ago. I look the same, if not younger.

Is this a trade off? Being unattractive yet youthful looking.

IMG 20200311 170353 3 1 COLLAGE

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, moreroidsmoredates, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
You actually do look quite youthful for your age, impressive.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and RichmondBread
You look like an old femboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Klasik616, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
so lose weight lmfao

Some people age harder and they are conventionally good looking but they look old. I am 45 and I have hardly aged.

View attachment 3114182
roids lasix npp and lose weight get hollow cheeks if you can

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

View attachment 3114182
Not a good thing you look underdeveloped. Passed 30 you need more masculization. Jaw is law after 30 for men.

bro lose weight

You look young mirin

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Biggest issue is you're overweight or obese. Get lean and your face will change, just as mine did.

This is the difference that leanmaxxing makes in the face:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616
Biggest issue is you're overweight or obese. Get lean and your face will change, just as mine did.

This is the difference that leanmaxxing makes in the face:

170 lbs and 6'4? You must have a very small frame.
I'm currently 5'11 and 270 lbs and my ideal weight is around 210. lbs

This is me at 220 lbs

1645542000 155315a121 o

Last edited:
so in other words, when I lose weight I will look old. 170 lbs and 6'4?
I'm currently 5'11 and 270 lbs and my ideal weight is around 210.
Ideal weight is a waist size that would be 43-44% of your height, so 30.5-31.2 inch waist is your ideal measurement, this is to be lean.

It will be a lot less than 210 lbs since you're only 5'11".

If you lose weight, you'll look better, you won't be "ugly" as you put it.

Ideal weight is a waist size that would be 43-44% of your height, so 30.5-31.2 inch waist is your ideal measurement, this is to be lean.

It will be a lot less than 210 lbs since you're only 5'11".

If you lose weight, you'll look better, you won't be "ugly" as you put it.
definitely, but BMI is a useless tool for anyone over 5 ft tall. When I was 220 lbs I had a 33 inch waist.

definitely, but BMI is a useless tool for anyone over 5 ft tall. When I was 220 lbs I had a 33 inch waist.
You being at a 33 inch waist is the equivalent of me being at a 35 inch waist in terms of body fat (waist that is 46.5% of height), because ideal waist depends on height. I'm talking about aiming for 44% of height, which would be a 31 inch waist for you. If you have loose skin, that is going to skew the measurement and make it inaccurate.

I wasn't talking about BMI. BMI is not inaccurate because of height but because of muscle mass gained.

170 lbs and 6'4? You must have a very small frame.
I'm currently 5'11 and 270 lbs and my ideal weight is around 210. lbs

This is me at 220 lbs

View attachment 3114201

You weigh exactly double what I do and I’m 3 inches taller. I don’t know which is worse, but you can probably get to normal (and more attractive) BMI easier then I can, so if you have the motivation to lose weight then you really should. Your facial bones look pretty good so it could be a massive looksmax.

• +1
You being at a 33 inch waist is the equivalent of me being at a 35 inch waist in terms of body fat (waist that is 46.5% of height), because ideal waist depends on height. I'm talking about aiming for 44% of height, which would be a 31 inch waist for you. If you have loose skin, that is going to skew the measurement and make it inaccurate.

I wasn't talking about BMI. BMI is not inaccurate because of height but because of muscle mass gained.
My body fat was around 20% at 220 lbs and that was before I did any kind of muscle training. I would look pretty good at 190 lbs probably 6'4 and 170 lbs is just anorexic, imo. Thats what a 5'9 woman should weigh.. No man over 6 ft should be below 200 lbs and I stand by that.

I have a jaw line. Its just fat.
It needs to be more robust not v shaped but square shaped.
You’re also fat af. The upper end of ideal body weight for your height is 180 max. You’re a fat fuck at 270 and are coping by saying ideal weight is 220 since it’s the exact bmi at which you’re overweight. Obviously it matters by frame but you shouldn’t not be over 210 at that height. Lose weight or get a gastric sleeve if you can’t put the fork down.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
How do you manage to look relatively young while being in your 40s? Just genetics?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
How do you manage to look relatively young while being in your 40s? Just genetics?
This nigga is hella impressive. No wrinkles sagging has his hair smooth skin OP tell us WTF did u do to stay looking young like this?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

View attachment 3114182
Yep lose weight

My body fat was around 20% at 220 lbs and that was before I did any kind of muscle training. I would look pretty good at 190 lbs probably 6'4 and 170 lbs is just anorexic, imo. Thats what a 5'9 woman should weigh.. No man over 6 ft should be below 200 lbs and I stand by that.
You severely underestimate your body fat percentage like most people do.

If that were really the case, it would mean you had a FFMI of 25 without training, which is just not possible, because a 25 FFMI is the limit of most naturals, they might get to 26 if they train their entire life but 25 is what most people get to.

This guy for instance:
Maxresdefault 2233069793

He is a fitness youtuber known as Natural Hypertrophy. He weighs 210 lbs at 6'0", he has been training for over 10 years with the purpose of getting big. So if we calculate:

Ffmi NH
His FFMI is 24.93 (normalized accounts for height, regular doesn't as much)

Meanwhile, your FFMI:

Ffmi lie
Your FFMI would be 24.58. That is just not possible, if your FFMI were that high, you would be as muscular as Natural Hypertrophy. Some muscles may look different because of insertions being different from person to person but you'd have as much muscle.

Truth is, if you've never touched a weight in your life, you're going to be in average range, meaning a FFMI between 18 and 20, I say this because being fat for a long time builds muscle to a certain extent and puts you at least average, maybe even the upper level. Below average for people who started out as skinny.

FFMI of 20 would be 180 lbs at 20% body fat for your height of 5'11". 220 lbs at 5'11" with 20% body fat is just not possible unless you've been training hard in the gym your whole life (from puberty till now).

By the way, I'm not underweight, my BMI is 21.5 and it would actually be lower had I not gained like 15 lbs of muscle. BMI remains reliable until you're at a BMI of 25 or above while being below 20% body fat (which would require having built a LOT of muscle)
Bmi

In the picture I showed where I had a bloated face, I was 205 lbs at 20-22% body fat, I was slower, had terrible cardio, and my aesthetics were completely ruined (both in the body and the face).

You severely underestimate your body fat percentage like most people do.

If that were really the case, it would mean you had a FFMI of 25 without training, which is just not possible, because a 25 FFMI is the limit of most naturals, they might get to 26 if they train their entire life but 25 is what most people get to.

This guy for instance:
View attachment 3115274

He is a fitness youtuber known as Natural Hypertrophy. He weighs 210 lbs at 6'0", he has been training for over 10 years with the purpose of getting big. So if we calculate:

View attachment 3115276 His FFMI is 24.93 (normalized accounts for height, regular doesn't as much)

Meanwhile, your FFMI:

View attachment 3115279 Your FFMI would be 24.58. That is just not possible, if your FFMI were that high, you would be as muscular as Natural Hypertrophy. Some muscles may look different because of insertions being different from person to person but you'd have as much muscle.

Truth is, if you've never touched a weight in your life, you're going to be in average range, meaning a FFMI between 18 and 20, I say this because being fat for a long time builds muscle to a certain extent and puts you at least average, maybe even the upper level. Below average for people who started out as skinny.

FFMI of 20 would be 180 lbs at 20% body fat for your height of 5'11". 220 lbs at 5'11" with 20% body fat is just not possible unless you've been training hard in the gym your whole life (from puberty till now).

By the way, I'm not underweight, my BMI is 21.5 and it would actually be lower had I not gained like 15 lbs of muscle. BMI remains reliable until you're at a BMI of 25 or above while being below 20% body fat (which would require having built a LOT of muscle)
View attachment 3115287

In the picture I showed where I had a bloated face, I was 205 lbs at 20-22% body fat, I was slower, had terrible cardio, and my aesthetics were completely ruined (both in the body and the face).
I had it tested in a lab. I think I would look pretty good at 190 lbs and possibly 12% bf at that weight. Most people are underestimating how much muscle I have in my legs.

I had it tested in a lab. I think I would look pretty good at 190 lbs and possibly 12% bf at that weight. Most people are underestimating how much muscle I have in my legs.
Best thing I learned over the years is it's a waste of time to do analysis and theories. Don't try to calculate your ideal weight, instead, put in the work and when you're there you'll know what your ideal weight is.

• +1