I'm ugly just because I'm asymmetrical

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
My facial features are good by themselves and each half of my face looks great by itself, but the whole picture just looks so ridiculous. My cheekbones are not matching. My maxilla is not matching. My mandible is not matching. My lips are not matching. My eyes are not matching. My under eye support is not matching. Even my pupil size is not matching.

My side profile (both of them) mogs my frontal to death. I have to talk to girls without turning my whole face to them because I see them lose interest as soon as they see my frontal. I basically need custom implants on one side of my face only to fix everything. I've never seen anyone else like me. One day when my skin clears up I will post my pictures here, but for now I'm just angrily writing this post.

phantom-of-the-opera max, bro

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
pretty much
I stopped giving a shit about facial symmetry because everyone I ask tells me it's all in my head and I swallowed the :bluepill: on it

I stopped giving a shit about facial symmetry because everyone I ask tells me it's all in my head and I swallowed the :bluepill: on it
I'm a really severe case. I slept on one side only me whole life and I suffered from migraines for a long time.

I'm a really severe case. I slept on one side only me whole life and I suffered from migraines for a long time.
This has nothing to do with your asymmetry