I'm using Google Translate to speak to a girl

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
We've been speaking for over a month. She barely speaks a word of English. Cannot construct a sentence together. We've had multiple videocalls and each time she is using Google Translate and I can somewhat read Arabic so also using it as well. She is taking English classes but realistically she's a couple of years at least from being able to speak it. She will never be native and our chemistry is and always will be zero.

Yet she still wants me, so like a pathetic dog I cling on to the hope one day it's going to work out...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onion_salad, Chadeep, ineonx and 5 others
Lol nobody cares

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, SecularIslamist and Autismcel
We've been speaking for over a month. She barely speaks a word of English. Cannot construct a sentence together. We've had multiple videocalls and each time she is using Google Translate and I can somewhat read Arabic so also using it as well. She is taking English classes but realistically she's a couple of years at least from being able to speak it. She will never be native and our chemistry is and always will be zero.

Yet she still wants me, so like a pathetic dog I cling on to the hope one day it's going to work out...
Abused dog syndrome is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, noobs, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
لا تنغمس في أعمال الشيطان

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, SecularIslamist, Autismcel and 1 other person
Nice bro where is she from?

Go for it, this might be your only chance

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
so am i lol its too hard to stop
OP has abused dog syndrome though

He immediately starts barking non-stop to any foid that throws a single bone at him, it's brutal tbh

• JFL
Reactions: HighCasteJew, Deleted member 78207, Chadeep and 2 others
OP has abused dog syndrome though

He immediately starts barking non-stop to any foid that throws a single bone at him, it's brutal tbh
JFL so do i but i look like a pussy so sometimes i talk like about my life and they pity me

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
it genuienly works tho idk how
A man desperately jesters for a woman just to end up in the foids gc where they laugh at him

Over for males

• So Sad
Check discord @SecularIslamist

• +1
giga low iq if you're muslim and can't even read arabic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Check discord @SecularIslamist
I've messaged you.
JFL so do i but i look like a pussy so sometimes i talk like about my life and they pity me
I'm actually the same. Although I first off sound romantic and a bit alpha. Then when shit gets real the mask comes off and they realise how much of a loser I am.

I've messaged you.

I'm actually the same. Although I first off sound romantic and a bit alpha. Then when shit gets real the mask comes off and they realise how much of a loser I am.
ye but i act like i like lana del rey and shit to give me halo effect so they think im just a sweet abused dog

• JFL
Idk how you type all of this out and still want to talk to her. Give it up bro.

Idk how you type all of this out and still want to talk to her. Give it up bro.
Don't you get it man I'm desperate af. I'm like 99% certain it ain't gonna work but she's filling in a void and I'm clinging to every bit of hope I can.

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
No simps allowed in this forum u have to act like ur the prize and treat her like a dime a dozen -hamza
IMG 3097

• JFL
Don't you get it man I'm desperate af. I'm like 99% certain it ain't gonna work but she's filling in a void and I'm clinging to every bit of hope I can.
De-centre women from your life.

• So Sad