• IMG_20240901_140416.jpg
    IMG_20240901_140416.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240901_140434.jpg
    IMG_20240901_140434.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, exo and Funnyunenjoyer1
Looks like you're sucking in your stomach a bit. It's more obvious from the side angle. You're kind of just skinnyfat at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, ShowerMaxxing and 6PSLcel
Brutal jfl i feel bad

R u starving? Why ur ribs coming out?

I’m not fat

Looks like you're sucking in your stomach a bit. It's more obvious from the side angle. You're kind of just skinnyfat at the moment.
im not sucking a middle of my stomach are always this shit. i have the worst abs genes look like i have a hole in my stomach

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and TechnoBoss
im not sucking a middle of my stomach are always this shit. i have the worst abs genes look like i have a hole in my stomach
Start doing intermittent fasting + keto diet and you'll lose the fat very quickly.

You are not fat but your hips and frame are brutal. You are skinny-fat rather than fat
my frame is not good? almost all my friends say i have a large shoulders. how much bodyfat you think i have?

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
my frame is not good? almost all my friends say i have a large shoulders. how much bodyfat you think i have?
Who the fuck said that lmao they are blind or some shit? You have 16-17 bf and you're sucking in your belly

My advice is get on a fucking calorie deficit and stop drinking alcohol

• +1
Reactions: aids
Who the fuck said that lmao they are blind or some shit? You have 16-17 bf and you're sucking in your belly

My advice is get on a fucking calorie deficit and stop drinking alcohol
maybe in shirt my frame look very good. how much time for reach 12% bodyfat?

he's looked the same for literal years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aids, Funnyunenjoyer1, noonespecial and 1 other person
20% is very f
What do you mean by that I don’t know what to say about it but I think it’s a good idea to have a conversation with him and see if he can help you out with that and then I can help you with that and I can help him out with that if you want to talk to him and I can talk to him about it and I can get a hold of him and see what he can do about it and then I will let you know what he says and I can do it and I will let you guys know what I will let you have a good night and I will talk to you later bye love you bye love you bye love you guys bye love you have a great day bye love you have a nice day bye love mom and dad bye love you too bye see you

Eehjtedfhjjure:feelsuhh:🆒🆒:p:hnghn::hnghn::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::p:feelswah::chad::chad:

Badg never reps you should know that
Yea I know I'm tryna get reps from him

If he reps me I will give him very good advice like the type of advice expensive coaches give on fat loss

Yea I know I'm tryna get reps from him

If he reps me I will give him very good advice like the type of advice expensive coaches give on fat loss
No matter what you say he won't do shit he's on every forum to exist asking for advice. .org, Reddit, bodybuilding forums and even a terrorist forum jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and asdvek
No matter what you say he won't do shit he's on every forum to exist asking for advice. .org, Reddit, bodybuilding forums and even a terrorist forum jfl
What, there are terrorist forums?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
I sense curry

Start doing intermittent fasting + keto diet and you'll lose the fat very quickly.
nigga didn't you guys ban this guy? is he really him or just pretending :lul:

link the terrorist forums :lul::lul::lul::lul:

do you lift weights badg

your f rame is shit and u have shit insertions

your f rame is shit and u have shit insertions