Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
if you talk down to me

or talk like im not shit

or subconsciously talk shit to me

holy fuck i dont like you instantly

its like people think they can fuck with me and ill be chill with them

im a blessing to have as a friend

because im a great person to talk to, youre dead to me if you take my kindness for granted or down play me

just ranting, move on nothing to see here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 20891, ChristianChad and 5 others
They take my kindness for weakness still comin out strong

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, subhuman incel and Deleted member 19157
56F12221 421E 4846 BDCD DCDF52A4990D

• Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, subhuman incel, Deleted member 22124 and 1 other person
You're just a retard tbh. You said that like 100 times this week. Ok boy, we got it. You just hate and don't trust yourself so every little comment is going to destroy you. Paranoid motherfucker.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, subhuman incel, Oberyn and 2 others
You're just a retard tbh. You said that like 100 times this week. Ok boy, we got it. You just hate and don't trust yourself so every little comment is going to destroy you. Paranoid motherfucker.
its called self respect cuck something you probably dont have

ive been around way too many narcies to deal with cunts like you, bitchmade ass. i havent said this once, but keep exaggerating

im much smarter than you btw, also better looking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Oberyn
its called self respect cuck something you probably dont have

ive been around way too many narcies to deal with cunts like you, bitchmade ass. i havent said this once, but keep exaggerating

im much smarter than you btw, also better looking.
ok.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and subhuman incel
id rather be alone than deal with bitches who dont truly respect me no matter who it is

or use humor as a guise to disrespect me

things that are genuinely funny in a deprecating way - sure thats fine, but people like to just blantantly insult people and think its some kinda goob and gaff when really theyre the least funny people on the face of the earth and have no wit to make funny retorts, insults are the cheapest laugh grabbers of all time

or the subconscious shit, why would i deal with any of that shit? sure im sensitive, sure thing. dont give a fuck, id rather be alone than not have true and through respect for myself which the people around me and that i talk to should also have. im not here to put up with normie mind games

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
id rather be alone than deal with bitches who dont truly respect me no matter who it is

or use humor as a guise to disrespect me

things that are genuinely funny in a deprecating way - sure thats fine, but people like to just blantantly insult people and think its some kinda goob and gaff when really theyre the least funny people on the face of the earth and have no wit to make funny retorts, insults are the cheapest laugh grabbers of all time

or the subconscious shit, why would i deal with any of that shit? sure im sensitive, sure thing. dont give a fuck, id rather be alone than not have true and through respect for myself which the people around me and that i talk to should also have. im not here to put up with normie mind games
You're very neurotic and don't realize how funny you sound. You confuse real self respect with baby paranoia. I would never talk to a person like you because I might make a geniue joke like a normal person and your world would crumble and you'd think I'm out to get you. You think you're some Godfather who has to protect his name and territory but you sound really funny. Just a butthurt. You might hate on me but I don't hate you in the slightest. I realize that you're neurotic and paranoid, you suffer from general anxiety and trust issues. You talk about it a lot in an obsessive way, almost like intrusive thoughts. You should work on your OCD / neuroticism / pranoia.

There are people on this forum like @MoggerGaston who I can easily tell respect themselves even if they joke about it, and I wouldn't fear having a conversation with him about life or general stuff. I know he's not neurotic and paranoid so I don't have to fear him having a mental breakdown about things I don't know I did and doxing me or whatever.

I believe that in your core you're intelligent and a nice guy but you suffer from problems that are heavily disguise that.
Don't get mad at me like you usually do with people, don't think I'm trying to get you. Those are my honest thought and for once
don't retaliate back with an essay of your own but just read and accept that. Or reject, but I'm not coming from a bad place.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 19157
masc chad trait tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
masc chad trait tbh
legit i have the soul of a fucking tank like that body builder thor

you think he puts up with normies playing little mindgames? not at all

You're very neurotic and don't realize how funny you sound. You confuse real self respect with baby paranoia. I would never talk to a person like you because I might make a geniue joke like a normal person and your world would crumble and you'd think I'm out to get you. You think you're some Godfather who has to protect his name and territory but you sound really funny. Just a butthurt. You might hate on me but I don't hate you in the slightest. I realize that you're neurotic and paranoid, you suffer from general anxiety and trust issues. You talk about it a lot in an obsessive way, almost like intrusive thoughts. You should work on your OCD / neuroticism / pranoia.

There are people on this forum like @MoggerGaston who I can easily tell respect themselves even if they joke about it, and I wouldn't fear having a conversation with him about life or general stuff. I know he's not neurotic and paranoid so I don't have to fear him having a mental breakdown about things I don't know I did and doxing me or whatever.

I believe that in your core you're intelligent and a nice guy but you suffer from problems that are heavily disguise that.
Don't get mad at me like you usually do with people, don't think I'm trying to get you. Those are my honest thought and for once
don't retaliate back with an essay of your own but just read and accept that. Or reject, but I'm not coming from a bad place.
i think i just know the difference between a joke and someone fucking with me like throwing an insult but doing it in a 3rd person way

uve never dealt with narcies if you dont know what im talking about

its mindgames and i know exactly what it is. im not paranoid or crazy thats exactly why they do it and what they want you to think

its normie insanity, normies are the ones who are insane. i really just see things for what they are

again im fine with jokes if theyere actually funny but if i was 300 lbs of pure muscle and 6’7 they wouldnt dare “joke” (joeks are often just disrespect)

and im not so instead of beating them up ill just keep them at a distance as a human because i myself am very sensitive and im empathetic. i know people who dont play these ridiculous mind games so i know when to spot it

so fucking true
literally the most accurate descrption ive ever read of something

You’re a lunatic